2 Replies - 905 Views - Last Post: 19 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Dynamic Website Design and PHP / MySQL Programming

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

Hiya, I'm Nick Bishop of Massachusetts, I'm an all around guy, and I know getting a business started can be a hard process. Having a professional business, you want the world to see you shine, and a web site is a good way to get shine'n. I'm offering my services to help you become more professional in how people see, and interact with you.

My Abilities:
PHP (OOP and PP), MySQL, Flat file Databases, Database Schema, HTML, XML, Javascript, CSS, Flash, and I can learn house scripting languages pretty quickly if required.

I make community forums, support boards, calendars, shout boxes, user systems (login / signup / profiles), easy-to-use content systems, news and update archives, image/file uploaders, dynamic drop down navigation, multi language support, email lists, and MUCH MORE! If you need something specific, I can create it for you if I haven't already done so. I can write scripts to transfer old database data into a new database say if you used a flat file system before, I can gather all the data and put it in a MySQL database.

I'm a very quick and efficient coder, and a fresh designer straight from college, and want to help your company grow in your vision! I'm more about helping people than money, I'm very affordable, I do flat rates, and offer discounts for environmental and other foundations!

You can contact me via email ( sonome247@aol.com ), please don't be shy, I can give an accurate timeline for your project and a overall price for the work done. I'm very easy to talk to, and whether it's personal, small business, or corporate, I'll do my best to create or even recreate a website that will show the best of what you have to offer.

Thanks for any interest, and hope to be working with you in the future!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Dynamic Website Design and PHP / MySQL Programming

• Barbarbar
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Dynamic Website Design and PHP / MySQL Programming

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:20 PM

I like the way that you've highlighted your e-mail address, and made yourself easy to contact. Good posting!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Dynamic Website Design and PHP / MySQL Programming

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

Thanks! I like to keep things simple and let the important info pop! :)
Nice website by the way, interesting navigation, I like it!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1