1 Replies - 1033 Views - Last Post: 06 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

What do you think about ThinkQuest?

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:31 PM

Last year our informatics teacher told us about the website competition from Oracle ThinkQuest...we didn't have too much time to do a "cool" project, because she found out late about that (I can't imagine how..)

Now, me and some colleagues of mine are going to build a good project for this year's competition...We thought about doing an, let's say, "artist concept" about how would the world look without humanity. One of my colleagues saw a similar documentary video on Discovery. We want to bust all the myths about the end of the world speculated nowadays, to show what human do good and especially what they don't do good, and in the end, if humans won't be, how would it look the planet and even further (The Big Crunch for example).

I was wondering only what is your opinion about ThinkQuest? And especially I am curios what "design" ideas would you suggest on this and whether the idea is good or not.

This post has been edited by gothik12: 06 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What do you think about ThinkQuest?

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: What do you think about ThinkQuest?

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

As far as I can see it's an educational thing for kids
as it looks like it's based in san fran maybe its a good idea as then kids trained in cms can then go on to graduate to silicon valley
if you want to compete with northern californian kids good luck as thier parents and teacher invented it!

This post has been edited by richiebee: 06 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1