• (4 Pages)
  • +

58 Replies - 3215 Views - Last Post: 29 April 2009 - 12:47 AM

• Whorediot
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Terrible Teachers

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:39 AM

My current Trig teacher is horrible. He sounds like Borat and says "yes" 15 times in a row. Also my EGR 199 teacher was like Ethiopean or something, and he drooled alot. I couldn't focus
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Algorithmi
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:42 PM

View PostNeoTifa, on 14 Feb, 2009 - 06:39 AM, said:

My current Trig teacher is horrible. He sounds like Borat and says "yes" 15 times in a row. Also my EGR 199 teacher was like Ethiopean or something, and he drooled alot. I couldn't focus

Hello, i lika you, i like trigonometry..its NICCEEE :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:19 PM

My worst was my 9th grade Biology teacher. He was basically an engineer trying to teach biology. It would have been OK if he had actually bothered to take the internet addresses off of the assignments, study guides and tests. It actually made it pretty easy to get the answers to the HW off of the site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:26 AM

I think the worst for me is all the Asian teachers in the MCS department. I'm not racist or anything but it's really really hard to understand a lot of these people and it takes you a couple weeks to learn their "language" and by then you're already behind in the class because when they gave assignments, you had no idea what they were saying.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Inspiring StoryTeller
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:13 AM

Hello,
Well Everyone.Its my turn I was in year 7 she was a French teach(she left yay!)Well She was stropy and she look thought everyones book as she gave them out and she would take the Mick out there work(because i was bad at handwriting I got it the worse).She was bitch basically.So once when I did my homework and I didn't have to give her it because I had a meeting with the head teacher about schools website.So i gave it to the reception to give her it in the morning.This was Fine it was foldered up neatly.So the next day when i went in class in front of the who l class she stud me up and said look at how terrible the sheet is.Its screwed upto hell.I went it wasn't my fault i gave it in neat.she was like yet yer.I nearly fliped she treated me like shit and hated me from then on.Trust me I started a war .I mean later on she would be like oh put this french resource on the website and I'm like it's goto the back of the list.So when It was like due to be on say Tuesday I would put it on a wed or Thursday.It was so funny annoying and getting revenge.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• GabehabeSwamp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:28 AM

My year 9 tutor. I think we caused her to have a breakdown.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:51 AM

The worst one I had was a some sicko in my 9th who "liked" the girls... he always gave them preferential treatment. And no, it ain't no sob story of a dead daughter. He was just a creep.

And the jerk was always after me trying to get me into some trouble or the other just because I was a hit with the gals.. I am a pleasure to be with and can always come up with something to laugh at.

Okay enough bragging, but believe it or not, at one point of time, the jerk almost succeeded in passing a rule that "boys should not talk to girls"... WTF???

Anyways, to my tremendous relief, he was transferred to a new branch of the school opened in some other remote area towards the end of my 10th. I can only pity the poor devils who had him for a teacher.

And I almost forgot, you couldn't get him fired because he was a relative of the director of the school himself!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Villiage Idiom
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

My programming teacher for my first 2 years of college really did not teach me anything, and what i did learn from her, I feel as tho is wrong, as it seems whenever I write something about something i think i know so well, people end up critizing me on it. Frikin Civil Engineer... whats she doing teaching programming? And making me look stupid? We did not go in depth as other people have here, so I feel like she left a lot of holes in some of the deeper theory of C++... oh well, i'll get straightened out, and continue learning to program as I always have. By reading books and using the internet, and generally ignoring every word that comes out of her mouth.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

hi,

I can say almost al my teachers i got now 3 from the 9 are good.

the 3 good ones are 2 database teachers one is rich like hell and only wants to do something till his pension he was bored :P One cisco teacher he knows every thing about networks and like 100 way's to explain it if you don't understand something. So you'll get it when he's done explaining and if you don't he'll just explain it in another way. I respect those 3.
But now about the bad ones u all gonna laugh hard about the problems.

1 teacher doesnt know anything about computers he knows barrely how to put it on and he doesnt know english.(im from holland!!)

1 teacher cisco: A math teacher :blink: who switched jobs :P doesnt know anything about networks only thing he can say YOU do it wrong. cisco is in english but he can't speak it he doesn't even know how to say "router poi poooi pooooi pois poiso poisonig etc" its poisoning omg :P When his screen go's to screen saver he goes crazy and doesn't know what to do.

Programming Teacher: "Ow you don't know how it works and me to explain ill get the manual of how to make it because i don't know how it works because i can't program so ill give u the awnser of your assigment" :blink:

English teacher: he's cool he's a metal head, an stoner and gamer :^: but one question about an pc problem he wil freak out

Two teachers the worst!!: teaching, windows server, linux, Aries mr. Van Koppen and Welgemoet.

we call them the mario bro's from the game they resemble them alot only difference is they have grey hair and grey mustaches.
They are loosing our reports, twisting our words, always going to the dean if there is a problem, don't now what the assigment is, if you have a question a week later they know the answer if they wont forget you, etc so i can keep summing for like 30 min.

So when i get a job they can teach me everything again good schooldont u think :P

This post has been edited by mettal_mark: 02 March 2009 - 03:17 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

My math teacher from last semester, terrible she missed many days, didn't take the time to explain the subject through. She was very hard to understand what she was saying towards the class, much of the tests were poorly written. But back when I was younger I disliked pretty much all teachers, but now that I'm in college it has changed my mind completely my mind on my teachers. And now it taken quite a lot to dislike a professor/teacher.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Your worst nightmare
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:59 PM

My SQL professor was the worst. Most professors were happy to have me in the class, with whatever current knowledge that I brought with me. Not him...he was ticked that someone that knew as much as I did was in his class. I brought things that he was not going to teach the rest of the class to the table, and it ticked him off.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Black Hatter

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Fucking Calc II last semester was fucking brutal, The teacher sucked!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I must break you
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:53 AM

I am going to have to say that my worst teacher was in college. He was an older guy in his 60ís and he was your typical grumpy old man who was stuck in his ways. He was a very smart guy but in my eyes to be a teacher itís more about how you can relay and TEACH information to your students and also how much the retain from your class.

This guy was more concerned about belittling everyone in the class. We had sessions where he would put code up, or an ER diagram and just rip it to shreds and then start belittling that person to no end. Just a horrible experience.

What was even worse was, he taught the majority of the classes I was taking so there was no getting away from him. We didnít hit it off very good because I donít take well to the things he was doing I had numerous meetings with people who worked for the school and him about how he is and that I wasnít going to take it.

That didnít do anything, and no one else would speak out against what he was doing so nothing was ever done. My guess is he is still teaching there todayÖstill belittling people.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

The worst Teacher ever. well i had him in my internet fundamental class the idiot just reads stuff and pretends he knows what he's talking about by trying to explain to us what he just read. One time (i think it was on the OSI model) we had an argue about the word proprietary the poor guy didn't know the meaning of the word, he said proprietary commands (* he pronounced it as POO-PE-TA-Ri :)) ) were used everywhere, it's the basic of commands WTF XD, so what i did was told him he was wrong and it's the other thing around. the bastard didn't agree and we had a argue, since then i kept an eye on what he writes and he says and the finals came it was a take home exam and it's about HTML codes XD ahahahaha....

The ending was kind of sad he failed me and then retired hahaha. The best thing is he was an engineer. how did he pass that course?? i dont know XD
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

Our physicist this year is by far the worst teacher i have ever experienced.Apart from constantly being late he gives really ambiguous explanations on subjects thus making it very difficult for us to understand whatever he says.He also lacks the skill to properly mark an exam which is bad because he gives a final mark by multiplying and dividing the exams.He really did a fine job of destroying my marks :P

This post has been edited by Eladior: 08 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (4 Pages)
  • +