I am working in WindowsXP SP2. when am trying to connect through WBemTest its giving an error RPC server unavailable. I have checked RPC is running and firewall in my system and remote system are turned off. The 2 systems are under workgroup named 'WORKGROUP'. I have changed 'Control Panel>Administrative tools>Local Security Policy>Security Options>Network Access : sharing and security model for local accounts' to 'Classic - local users authenticate as themselves'. And again in Computer management's WMI control's property - CIMV2's security for 'everyone' Remote Enabled'.
Still am getting an error access denied when trying to access remote machine through my C#.net code. and getting RPC server unavailable in WBemTest.
Can any one help me for this...
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- C# Login/Register system using SQL Compact
- C# Inventory program using SQL Compact
- DataTable.AsEnumerable<T> For Easy LINQ-to-Object Functionalit
- Debugging Express
- Extension Methods in C#
- How to Publish your app
- C# Learning Series - Properties
- C# Learning Series - Classes & Objects
- Detect Partially Corrupted Image
- Breadcrumb Navigation in .NET
- 225 More C# Tutorials...
- Read value from Resource file in C#
- Get connection string from the web.config
- Kill a process if its running
- Kill a process if it's running
- Check if a process is running
- Search Text file for String
- Validate IP address with Regular Expression
- Retrieve populated DataTable from SQL Server
- Resize an image in C#
- Find all classes within a Namespace
- 570 More C# Snippets...