a kind hi to all from M-Fighter

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 311 Views - Last Post: 02 March 2009 - 03:37 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi all

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:33 AM

Hi all:D

My name is Martin and im living in Denmark.I am 18 years and I am a student at OTG, a technical college in Odense. Im currently learning java and html. My big dream is to be a gamedeveloper or gamedesigner. Computer games has always been my hobby and to be a part of creating a game must be fantastic. I realy hope that I can get some help and instructions on this forum that eventually can effect my future career.

My interest in the programming world is thiese languages: java, html, php, c++ and VB. I hope that someday I will be able to create apps in thiese languages. And hopefully this forum will get me a little bit closer to that goal :D

Iam glad that I joined you:p

over and out.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi all

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hi all

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:24 AM

Hai Martin welcome to DreamInCode ...wow thats a good dream .. stick with it and chase it [= ill be able to help you out (Along with more GREAT programmers) in VB and html [= (and even if i cant help you out as i said others definatly will! and ill be able to learn more as thats what im programing now [= ) we will try our best to help you with your dreams and aspirations and bringing you closer to your goal [= ... good luck with all this [=

This post has been edited by S3lkies: 27 February 2009 - 04:26 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I must break you
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:30 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

I would like to point you in the direction of our site rules. SITE RULES

Please take the time to read over these rules to see how the forums are run. I would also like to bring to your attention that before you make
any post here there will be a post that will display some of the rules and guidelines we would like you to follow when you are making a post.

:code:

When posting a question or a problem, please remember the more information that you provide us with about your issue the better we will
be able to help you solve it!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff memeber, and we will be more then happy to answer
any questions you might have.

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code!

-Justin
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:37 AM

thanks to both of you :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0