Win One of Five Asus Eee PC 1000 Netbooks
During The Dream.In.Code 8th Birthday Bash!
Dream.In.Code was created February 28th, 2001. Back then we were just a small web development and graphic design community. Now, 8 years later, we have over 175,000 members and to celebrate we're giving away FIVE (5) Asus Eee PC 1000 Netbooks! Yes, that's 5 of them! And there's 5 different ways to win!
How to Enter:
5 Easy Ways to Win!
- Follow @dreamincode on Twitter and tweet about DreamInCode.net
- Become a fan on our Facebook page and post on our wall
- Join our LinkedIn Group and reply to our birthday discussion
- Stumble us on StumbleUpon and leave a comment.
- Bookmark us on Del.Icio.Us and add a note.
You MUST reply to this thread each time you complete an entry with a link to your twitter/facebook/linkedin/stumbupon/delicious profile! You can do all 5 things and have 5 chances to win!
You must be a member of Dream.In.Code. Registration is free, no purchase necessary.
Anyone may enter as long as your local laws allow you to participate in contests and receive the prize. You will be responsible for any taxes or fees imposed by your local government. Current Dream.In.Code team members (moderators, admins, and contract employees) are not eligible. Family members of Dream.In.Code team members are also not eligible.
How to Win
On March 31 at 9:00PM MST we'll draw the names of 5 random people: 1 random person that followed @dreamincode and tweeted about us on Twitter, 1 random person that fanned our page on facebook and wrote on our wall, 1 random person that joined our LinkedIn group and replied to the birthday discussion, 1 random person that Stumbled DreamInCode.net and left a comment, and 1 random person that bookmarked DreamInCode.net and left a note on Del.Icio.Us.
If you already followed/fanned/joined us on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, just tweet/write on our wall/reply to the discussion.
Make sure you reply to THIS thread after each entry with a link to your social networking profile!
Only one (1) prize per winner. In the case the same name is drawn twice, another random name will be drawn.
Odds depend on the number of entries.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The contest is open to all registered members of www.DreamInCode.net.
2. To enter the contest each participant must have a valid, working email address in their profile.
3. MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE does not assume responsibility for phone, technical, network, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled, or delayed internet computer transmissions.
4. This contest begins Saturday, February 28 2009 and ends March 31, 2009 @ 9:00PM MST. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
5. The Prize: Asus Eee PC 1000 Netbook (Linux)
There will be no substitution of prizes and no cash will be awarded in lieu of merchandise or awards, except by MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE's sole election due to prize unavailability.
6. Representatives of MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE will randomly select 1 winner from Twitter. 1 winner form Facebook. 1 winner from Stumbleupon. 1 winner from Delicious. And 1 winner from LinkedIn. If MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE is unable to locate a given winner, an alternate winner will be selected. The winner will be notified by email. Allow approximately 5-10 weeks for delivery of the prize.
7. By entering the contest, the participants ( a ) agree to the official rules and that the decisions of the judges are final in all respects; ( b ) consent to the use of the winner's name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law; and release MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by entering the contest, any prize, or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, except where prohibited by law.
8. Moderators, Team Members, and Administrators of MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE, and their immediate families are not eligible to win this contest.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and restrictions apply. Offer void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted under federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.
10. The name of the winners will be posted on our Web site.