Project Ideas - A.I

Final Year Project Ideas

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 5305 Views - Last Post: 03 March 2009 - 03:46 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Project Ideas - A.I

Post icon  Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hi guys. Im trying to come up with a final year undergraduate Bsc. Computer Science Degree project idea and i desperately need yo help in terms of ideas i can explore. I can code in java, c#, vb, asp.net (intermediate - tho i think i like web apps), databases (oracle and sql server). I have particular interests in mobile telephony and mobile devices, security related issues, databases and Artificial Intelligence.

My background is that Computer Science is a discipline that seeks to address problems by attempting to find solutions, not just coding (thats why i dint think of a Library Management System - which i know has been explored by 20 other guys before me.) i jus need somthing interesting n simply exciting.

Anyone who knows wat im looking for? Anyone who has been in the field for som time and can think of som grey areas or areas thats are un tamed but that wont get me a fail?

Pliz help guys. I wud much appreciate.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Project Ideas - A.I

• Banned

• View blog

Re: Project Ideas - A.I

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

[rules][/rules]

AI is simple and fun! You should find a decent book on it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Project Ideas - A.I

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

OCR is cool, (Optical Character Recognition), which basically means, if a scan of a book where taken then the OCR could put it into text.

it can be applied to A.I., and this is a "fairly" incomplete area of study(although they do have GREAT OCR software out there), I think making your own would be fun... but I only say that because I am personally trying to develop an algorithm for this :-P

security can be encryption, that is a really cool field to get into!
it's like a game! Who can crack it!!

This post has been edited by krum110487: 03 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1