1 Replies - 1461 Views - Last Post: 08 June 2004 - 04:46 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello From Cali, Questions About Web Design

Post icon  Posted 08 June 2004 - 01:51 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design for about 7 years as a career and hobby. I want to ask all of you though for your help, I'm doing a research survey on web design, and I have about six questions for you all, if you dont mind answering. You dont have to go into great detail, general answers are ok. Thanks in advance.

1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in what way would you want to learn them?

2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how long would you want it to take?

3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, where would you go to start learning?

4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
would you take a class or read a book?

5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
what programming languages would you want to learn first? What languages would you want to learn after that?

6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what graphics software would you want to learn first? What

techniques would you want to learn first?

Thanks again.

--Jonnydangerous

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello From Cali, Questions About Web Design

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello From Cali, Questions About Web Design

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:46 PM

1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in what way would you want to learn them?

For graphic design: the same way I did before, just by doing stuff on my own and experimenting and taking online tutorials so that I develop my own style. For coding, I'd rather take a class since coding is so strict - I still don't really know how to code very well. :)

2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how long would you want it to take?

As soon as possible.

3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, where would you go to start learning?

Online tutorials.

4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
would you take a class or read a book?

Online tutorials, read a book, then take a class if I still didn't get it.

5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
what programming languages would you want to learn first? What languages would you want to learn after that?

In this order: HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, XML, Java, C++

6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what graphics software would you want to learn first? What

Photoshop, Illustrator, 3dsmax, Maya, Indesign (or quark).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1