• (2 Pages)
  • +

26 Replies - 1715 Views - Last Post: 16 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

• nooneenooneenooonee
  • member icon

• View blog

Tell A Joke!

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:36 PM

Why did Micheal Jackson start sleeping with 29 year olds?

Because there are 20 of them.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Tell A Joke!

• the rating girls give me after sex:

• View blog

Re: Tell A Joke!

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:37 PM

Posted Image

teh suxxors.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:51 PM

Why don't mexicans barbecue?

Cause the beans fall thru the grill.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• nooneenooneenooonee
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:46 PM

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

2, but you have to wonder how they got in the bulb.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:30 PM

How many babies does it take to paint a wall?

1 if you throw it hard enough
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:34 PM

What do you call 50 mexicans in your front yard holding hands?

wait for it.....

wait for it.....

wait for it.....

A Spic-ket fence. OMGWTFBBQ!!!111!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Pirate Medic
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:47 AM

Oj walks in to the court room wearing a hawiann shirt and drinking a margarita.... when Judge Ito looks up and says no im sending you to the CAN COON

snd to prove that i am a equal opportunity bigot

what is a Irish 7 cource meal

A 6 pack and a potato
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• nooneenooneenooonee
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2004 - 12:01 PM

Why is it easier to unload a trailer full of babies then a trailer full of bowling balls?

Because you can use a pitchfork.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Innocent Shall Suffer, Big Time
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:38 PM

Whats the difference between a pile of dead babies and a BMW????

i dont have a BMW in my garage
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2004 - 07:01 PM

Nova Dragoon, on Jun 10 2004, 05:38 PM, said:

Whats the difference between a pile of dead babies and a BMW????

i dont have a BMW in my garage

:v:

Old, you doctor of suckage
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2004 - 08:50 PM

Heh heh. Kinda long. But oh so true.

A kid goes to his dad and asks, "Dad, what are politics?"

His dad replies, " Put it this way; I am the breadwinner of the family so I am capatilism. Your mom is the owner of the money so she is government. The government is the provider for the people so you are the people. Your baby brother will be the future, and the nanny is the working class. Now think about that."

So he went to bed. He was woken by his brother. The baby had pooped in his daiper. He went to tell his parents, but he only found his mom asleep in the bed. He didn't want to wake her, so he went to the nanny. The door was locked. He checked through a hole and saw the dad in bed with the nanny. He went back to bed. The next morning, he went to his dad and said, "Dad i know what you mean now."

"You do? Tell me."

"OK, while capatilism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, while the people are watching the future being shit on!!!"

This post has been edited by MrRibbitt: 10 June 2004 - 08:50 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• still.dreaming
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:54 AM

Jewish kid goes to his father and asks "Dad, can I borrow 30 dollars??"

Dad: "20 dollars?!?! what do you want 10 dollars for?!"
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 June 2004 - 01:12 AM

That was three quality CL posts in a row Red. You da god damn man.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 June 2004 - 09:48 AM

How many SuperSaiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One, but it takes 5 episodes! LOLZ!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• w3c fanatic

• View blog

Posted 13 June 2004 - 06:44 PM

Ok. This one is really really lame. My friend, Tulsi, told it to me a while ago and I think it's pretty funny but you have to know her. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

A man walks into a bar with a baby whale under his arm (yes, you can carry them.) The bartender says "What would you like to drink?" The man says "Scotch on the rocks." The bartender says "Oh yeah? And what does the baby whale want to drink?" and the man says "I dunno. Why don't you ask the baby whale?" So the bartender says "Alright. Baby whale, what do you want to drink?" And the baby whale says "Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... Aehhaehh... "

This post has been edited by codeman: 13 June 2004 - 06:47 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +