2 Replies - 901 Views - Last Post: 16 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Suggestions for a web site?

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:15 AM

hi all, i am a beginner in web coding and this year i'm going to collage and i am in need of money for studies
i am planning to make a webpage for additional earnings but i have no idea what to do, what to be the theme that the page is talking about
i do know that i can add a donation button from paypall and ads from google adsense but that is not enough
i'm also working in photoshop so the graphic design wont be a problem

if anybody has an idea or a suggestion please let me know
thanks

L.E: i read in a tutorial that is more efficient to use a builder than writing my codes by my own ... what builder should i use ?

This post has been edited by moorwen: 14 March 2009 - 07:19 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Suggestions for a web site?

• #include "soul.h"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Suggestions for a web site?

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:54 AM

L.E: i read in a tutorial that is more efficient to use a builder than writing my codes by my own ... what builder should i use ?

Faster maybe, more efficient I don't think so. Most builders have problems, add a whole bunch of unneeded code, and don't work the same in all browsers. I (personally) believe it is just easier to code it by hand to make sure that it works the way you want, not how some program decides it should.

If you decide to go with a builder, Dreamweaver is pretty much the widest known one out there.

You could sell something from your site, like programs or something else tht jsut takes time and not much for resources so you really are just making a profit from their sales.

Hope that helps.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Suggestions for a web site?

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

I think you'll find it's harder to make money online than you think

Try a paid internship or freelance jobs - chances are you'd make more money by working at KMart than you would by starting a web site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1