Tabbed Pane Switching

How to update the tabs when switching between them?

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1817 Views - Last Post: 15 March 2009 - 11:09 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Tabbed Pane Switching

Post icon  Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

Hi, I am having a problem about how to update a tabbed pane when switching between them.

I have created 3 tabbed pane. They display individual and separate information retrieved from other classes:
Tab 1 --displays--> class A.class info.
Tab 2 --displays--> class B.class info.
Tab 3 --displays--> class C.class info.

And when changes are made in Tab 2 or 3 (that is class B or C), the changes will affect the display and values in Tab 1 (class A) So here comes the question:

Once I have made the changes in Tab 2 or 3 and then switch back to Tab 1, how can I update Tab 1 to display the new values?

Many thanks for helping :D

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Tabbed Pane Switching

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Tabbed Pane Switching

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:12 AM

View Postmumeisyuu, on 15 Mar, 2009 - 03:23 AM, said:

Hi, I am having a problem about how to update a tabbed pane when switching between them.

I have created 3 tabbed pane. They display individual and separate information retrieved from other classes:

And when changes are made in Tab 2 or 3 (that is class B or C), the changes will affect the display and values in Tab 1 (class A) So here comes the question:

Once I have made the changes in Tab 2 or 3 and then switch back to Tab 1, how can I update Tab 1 to display the new values?

Its exactly like updating a text field after a button is pressed. You need to invoke object methods of the mvc model. It doesn't matter what pane there in.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Tabbed Pane Switching

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

View Postblackcompe, on 15 Mar, 2009 - 07:12 AM, said:

View Postmumeisyuu, on 15 Mar, 2009 - 03:23 AM, said:

Its exactly like updating a text field after a button is pressed. You need to invoke object methods of the mvc model. It doesn't matter what pane there in.

I just found a way to get around it, and its just as what you suggested :D

Anyway~ thanks for help~ appreciated >.<
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1