2 Replies - 936 Views - Last Post: 01 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Upstart of a web hosting company

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

All slots come with 5 GB guaranteed space with 250 GB bandwidth. All slots are manageable via Plesk a web based control panel similar to cPanel. Each slot will have their own FTP account and will be able to make accounts as needed. Each slot is set to handle about 10,000 visitors a day. All slots are host by me. All prices are USD.

Plans
Stock $5.00/month - 5GB Space Guaranteed, 250 GB Bandwidth
And1 $6.50/month - 7 GB Space Guaranteed, 350 GB Bandwidth, Pay 2 months in advance and save 25%
Uber $7.50/month - 10 GB Space Guaranteed, 400 GB Bandwidth, Pay 2 months in advance and save 35%

All plans come with a free license of IPB (Professional Forum Software used by DiC), an already configured WordPress, your choice of a Content Management System of your choice. All other programs, just give me the name or link and they will be installed and configured within 24 hours.

The hard drive space is what you are guaranteed, after the slots have been filled by customers I will increase across the board for whatever we have left.

Setup times are slightly over 24 hours now, but once I get the second server in I will keep the times to around 12 hours unless otherwise asked. I have 30 slots open for the first server, for the first 30 customers I will knock all prices to $4.00 for any plan. Feel free to prepay for as many months at that rate. After the first 30 customers the prices will be as stated.

Locations
Server 1 - Dallas, Texas GoDaddy Datacenter
Server 2 - When bought will be in a datacenter in London.
Server 3 - When bought will be on the west coast of the U.S.

If you would like a domain or email account along with these plans please send me a PM for exact prices
I AM NOT A RESELLER

If you have any questions feel free to post in here, PM me, or send me an email at crisp.works [at] gmail [dot] com

Server Status:
1st Server - 30 Slots Open
2nd Server - Waiting for funds to order.

I personally manage these servers, they are dedicated servers and I personally hand install all software. My main target for the starting is small mom and pop shops, personal sites, portfolios, and clan websites. I have software for SVN and group development collaboration software upon request at the same price.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Upstart of a web hosting company

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Upstart of a web hosting company

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Incredible offers. Really worth considering
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Upstart of a web hosting company

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

Interesting. After everything is finalised and up and running, make sure you post this in the SEO & Advertising Forum. Good Luck.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1