Introduction of Dadson

Introduction of Dadson

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 390 Views - Last Post: 22 March 2009 - 10:40 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Introduction of Dadson

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:33 AM

My name is Dadson, I am a programmer of the old order, cobol,pl1,cics,plan, assembler etc, that is to say what kids call these days old school. However, I also get my hands dirty when it comes to the state of the art programming using VB, Java, Scripting languages, Oracle, MSSQL, my SQL, Access, etc. I want to be part of this group as to share my ideas with like minds. Thanks and pleae keep up the good work. Dadson
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Introduction of Dadson

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Introduction of Dadson

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:35 AM

Hello Dadson, & welcome to Dream In Code!

You'll be surprised to find a few developers here that still enjoy some of the ancient technology languages.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:29 AM

Hey Dadson, glad to have you here at DIC :)

This might be a forum of interest to you if you're into the older lagnuages. :^:

But feel free to drop by the Caffeine Lounge for some general chat.

Hope to see you around the forums :)
Welcome to Dream.In.Code.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:56 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hi! Welcome to Dream.In.Code. My name is Chris. I'm the Webmaster here so if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

I hope you've had a chance to explore the site, but if not we've got a ton of tutorials and code snippets to look through. And our programming help forums are filled with great people who are happy to help you with any questions you have.

You can fill out your profile by clicking "My Profile" at the top of the page then "Edit My Profile". Upload an avatar, add a signature, and make yourself at home :)

If you get bored, you can check out the Caffeine Lounge (off topic chit chat), Corner Cubicle (professional discussions), or the Student Campus (student discussions).

I hope I see you around the forums and I look forward to getting to know you better! Enjoy Dream.In.Code!

:tup:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1