2 Replies - 399 Views - Last Post: 22 March 2009 - 10:40 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey everyone!

Post icon  Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:51 AM

Hey Everyone, I am Jason (jazyb) Just thought I'd drop on in and say Hi! I have four years experience programming professionally for clients. Primary skill sets are xhtml, css, php and mysql. I am always looking to create new business relationships and am willing to both send work to a fellow coder if he/she is looking for work, as well as am willing to assist someone with work they need done. Any way, I will see you in the forums.

Jason

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey everyone!

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Hey everyone!

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hey!!
Welcome to the forums ^^
You will find plenty of opportunities to assist other people here or ask something if u have a problem!

Have fun! :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hey everyone!

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hi! Welcome to Dream.In.Code. My name is Chris. I'm the Webmaster here so if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

I hope you've had a chance to explore the site, but if not we've got a ton of tutorials and code snippets to look through. And our programming help forums are filled with great people who are happy to help you with any questions you have.

You can fill out your profile by clicking "My Profile" at the top of the page then "Edit My Profile". Upload an avatar, add a signature, and make yourself at home :)

If you get bored, you can check out the Caffeine Lounge (off topic chit chat), Corner Cubicle (professional discussions), or the Student Campus (student discussions).

I hope I see you around the forums and I look forward to getting to know you better! Enjoy Dream.In.Code!

:tup:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1