• (3 Pages)
  • +

44 Replies - 2875 Views - Last Post: 15 December 2004 - 11:55 AM

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Hell Yes, I'm Not Going To Jail!

Posted 19 November 2004 - 07:31 PM

Oh baby, I just got a call from the DEA again telling me that the State Attorney has dropped all charges on me. Hell yes, I'm a freeeee man. AND the person at my school where some more bullshit went down has left my school to goto another one, so thats cleared up too.

FUCK YES.

Tonight, I feast. And celebrate. Pick me up in the middle of my yard in the grass in the morning. WHoohoooo.

And if you want to know what it was, just think about what the DEA do and take a guess. DUR.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hell Yes, I'm Not Going To Jail!

• Touched by his noodly appendage

• View blog

Re: Hell Yes, I'm Not Going To Jail!

Posted 19 November 2004 - 11:40 PM

what in the fucking shit did you do?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:03 AM

Acid Reign, on Nov 19 2004, 11:40 PM, said:

what in the fucking shit did you do?

drugs. duh.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• andydust.com

• View blog

Posted 20 November 2004 - 02:11 PM

illustrain, on Nov 20 2004, 02:31 AM, said:

Oh baby, I just got a call from the DEA again telling me that the State Attorney has dropped all charges on me. Hell yes, I'm a freeeee man. AND the person at my school where some more bullshit went down has left my school to goto another one, so thats cleared up too.

FUCK YES.

Tonight, I feast. And celebrate. Pick me up in the middle of my yard in the grass in the morning. WHoohoooo.

And if you want to know what it was, just think about what the DEA do and take a guess. DUR.

tell us more. im in the mood for a story.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• View blog

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:29 PM

i dont even know what the DEA is
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:41 PM

DEA = Drug Enforcement Agency in the US.

All I got to say is fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck the poooooo-lice!!!!! (some of them at least)

I'll tell the whole story when I feel like sitting down and writing it all out. Its actually pretty entertaining.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Go Leafs

• View blog

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:01 PM

illustrain, on Nov 20 2004, 09:41 PM, said:

DEA = Drug Enforcement Agency in the US.

All I got to say is fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck the poooooo-lice!!!!! (some of them at least)

I'll tell the whole story when I feel like sitting down and writing it all out. Its actually pretty entertaining.

i want entertainment damn it!!

and damn the DEA!

Tell us the story!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:02 PM

OOKkk, here goes:

So, basically about a month ago I went to this big hippy festival in north Florida called Magnolia Fest. So I've been there about a day now, and at night they have these huge drum circles that go all night long, pretty deep in the back of the place. This is at Spirit of the Suwanee music park if anyone has ever been there, pretty big park. So I go out where the drum circle is starting up, and there are a few people there with a few friends of mine and some people that I knew online on another forum. So there have been a few bowls being passed around there including mine. I'm tripping pretty hard there having a good time and playing the drums. Then like 20mins into it I go to take a hit of this stuff called salvia, and as soon as it hits me - BAM I have 4 DEA (Drug enforcement agency) that grab my neck and arms and lift me out of the chair and throw me up against someones car. Now the stuff I just had I was like flipping the fuck out, and I didn't know what the fuck was going on. So I told them like 10 different storys back to back. They asked how I'd got here and I told them I drove there, then I told them I rode with my friends (and almost got them in trouble), now the whole time there was like 1 scary looking motherfucker about 6 inches away from my face while there was about 15 of the rest of them in a hemicircle around me laughing their ass's off at it. They kept fucking with me big time telling me how I sold drugs to all the other cops in the circle around me and that they were all going to die in the morning and charge me for it. Anyway, after they searched me (and found a nice amount of booty), they called my friends up and asked wtf was up with me. Finally I kind of sobered up enough to figure out to tell them the truth (I was pissing them off EXTREMELY, like I had one guy up in my face screaming and cussing at me which is not fun at all when your tripping balls) I gave them the keys to my car and told them how I got there and stuff. They went and searched my car and came back saying they didn't find anything (which they were just letting me off the hook because I had shit in the center console of my car right in plain sight). So anyway after lecturing me and just fucking with my head for a plain good hour they finally let me go. They took all my shit, bagged it up, and drove off. Every hour for the rest of the night I saw a golf cart drive up to our campsite and just watch us there for like 15 mins sitting in the dark. Anyway other then that I had a great time at the event and WILL be going back next year even though they said I was banned from the place.

So yeah, yesterday I get a call to my house saying the State Attorney dropped my case, unless I get in any more trouble. So I'm pretty much home free, hopefully.

So, theres my story - it was probably the scariest experience of my life. And no, I don't condone the use of drugs, neither does this site, I'm just giving you my personal experience.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:32 AM

they arrested you for smoking it, but then didnt care when there was some in your car?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:58 AM

Wow. Thats pretty messed up. It takes that many cops to intimidate someone who is high? Wow.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• XpiratecoreX

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:40 PM

once upon a time i had to go to court, not even sure if my legal aid lawyer was going to show up because i hadnt talked to her since my arraignment, but luckily she had another client with a hearing in the same courtroom as i so she represented me.

but the D.A was all kinds of confused because all the records on me were under Jane Doe (ironic huh?) since they'd never officially gotten my name, and hence tried to claim to the judge they'd offered me a couple of deals which i had refused.

but the judge was all "uh, you didnt offer her anything at the arraignment, ya foolios"

and the D.A was all "oh, i think we've got the wrong person, <b>we dont know who this is</b>, theres 6 jane does on the docket for this protest and the files got mixed up

and the judge was all "y'all are a bunch of suck, i'm gonna dismiss this shit if you cant get it together"

and the D.A begged to have the hearing put off for another two months

and my lawyer was all "oh no you didnt, back the fuck up"

and told them i lived far away and couldnt keep coming back for court cos i was all poor and shit.

so the judge was all "fine, court date will be december 7th, but she doesnt have to show up, just y'all knucklehead D.A's and miss lawyer lady over there"

which means they're just gonna drop everything. which is cool cos they totally fucked with me and did all sorts of illegal shit while i was in jail and now theres gonna be a civil suit so i can get some money out of it cos it was all traumatizing and shit.

-fin-
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 02:40 PM

if that was the actually verbage used during the proceedings maybe it i should go into the justice system after all.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 07:54 PM

Nice, sorry your so traumatized by it - hopefully you can get a nice sum to deal with your troubles :) Thats good that they dropped the case though. What'd it have to deal with anyway, just generallly?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• XpiratecoreX

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:14 PM

i was arrested at the republican national convention. i happened to be walking away from the actual protest at the time, and got busted with a group of kids. didnt know anything had happened till a bunch of pigs ran up behind us and threw up a barricade and blocked us all in.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:16 PM

Ouch, that sucks a big one. What charges did they get you on though if you were peacefully walking away? Sounds fishy to me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +