3 Replies - 1291 Views - Last Post: 07 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Ainít it cool

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:07 AM

In the technology showcase category of Nokia calling all innovators contest (www.callingallinnovators.com) the 2008 grand prize winner application from China analyses any MP3 file to automatically generate a unique tempo-based game for each selected musical track

This application is fully optimised for the S60 5th Edition's touchscreen UI and motion sensor technology, and has advanced 3D-graphics rendering capabilities.

Thatís some innovation and wizardry, right? I am now waiting for this yearís contest results. By the way, I am gearing up to be ready for next yearís contest. This year, I donít think I am ready, competition is too tough and I donít think I am equipped to tackle it. now that I am here I think with you guysí help I will be there by next year.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Ainít it cool

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Ainít it cool

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

Wow that's quite the application! I like it! good luck with next year's comp!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

I am really interested in learning the specifics of mobile design as well, I was considering submitting to that contest this year but I'm just starting to stumble around in the dark without guidance. It is fun so far.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

View Postluvecerviere, on 7 Apr, 2009 - 07:28 PM, said:

I am really interested in learning the specifics of mobile design as well, I was considering submitting to that contest this year but I'm just starting to stumble around in the dark without guidance. It is fun so far.

Well for that competition you will want to be looking at the QT embedded framework. And good luck to you as well! We will be here if you need any coding help :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1