• (3 Pages)
  • +

44 Replies - 1666 Views - Last Post: 23 April 2009 - 05:03 AM

• C Surfing ∞
  • member icon

• View blog

Anyone tried this personality test?

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:19 AM

Have anyone tried this? It's a personality test and it was pretty much [around 70-80%] accurate for me. I don't know if it has some real science behind it or not [may be some permutations of trivial truths about personalities], but whatever it is, it is indeed interesting what it says about you.

All you need to do is select colors one after the other as your mind tell you. Don't decide on them just go for the one that comes in your mind first.

It said this about me :

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

And I can't deny that completely [after all it said few good things about me :) ].

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Anyone tried this personality test?

• Expert Schmexpert...
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Anyone tried this personality test?

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:25 AM

Sounds much like any horoscope but I'll give it a try..

I'm pretty sure that the alignment of the colors has effect on the order in which you choose them.
Amit>> Do you mind revealing in what order you chose the colors?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Expert Schmexpert...
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:33 AM

Yeah.. Alot like a horoscope.. Certainly there were things that described me but then there were also things that were totally wrong.

This analysis however was dead on..
"He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity."
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The cheese stands alone..
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:35 AM

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when he has to wait to long for things to develop. His impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Completely wrong..!

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

Correct...!!

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

"He is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity, but can be restless and emotionally distant so he never really gets too involved with others."

Absolutely correct...!!

"His current situation is viewed as unpleasant and demanding to much out of him. He is stubborn and close-minding, feeling his way is the only correct way."

Again, Correct..!!

"Fear of being prevented from achieving the things he wants causes him to take advantage of all types of other experiences, but then denies any of them have value to him. His destructive behavior is his way of escaping and hiding the helplessness he feels."

Great...

Overall, the test was nice.

This post has been edited by Nikhil_07n: 13 April 2009 - 05:42 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:37 AM

Its just some random generator. A bit correct but most bs.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• C Surfing ∞
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:38 AM

View PostGloin, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 04:55 PM, said:

Sounds much like any horoscope but I'll give it a try..

I'm pretty sure that the alignment of the colors has effect on the order in which you choose them.
Amit>> Do you mind revealing in what order you chose the colors?

Of course, It has to be something related to the alignment of colors. But I am not able to recollect the combination. There will be some logic to show what statements for what combination. But I am curious about is it just a combination done randomly or they had some scientific logic behind it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:39 AM

View PostNikhil_07n, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 10:35 PM, said:

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when he has to wait to long for things to develop. His impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Completely wrong..!

How would we know?!?!?!?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• C Surfing ∞
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:40 AM

View PostGloin, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 05:03 PM, said:

Yeah.. Alot like a horoscope.. Certainly there were things that described me but then there were also things that were totally wrong.

This analysis however was dead on..
"He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity."

:D :D :D That was awesome!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Whorediot
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:45 AM

"Inclined to choose luxurious things, which are gratifying to the senses. Turned off by things which are tacky and tasteless." true definatally

"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. she feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. she needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. she feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. " true I guess

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.
Feels unhappy and isolated because she is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding she desires.
"Feels she is carry more than her share of problems. she is flexible and laid back, sticking to her goals and working to overcome any difficulty."
He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to her limiting circumstances.
"Feels she is carry more than her share of problems. she is flexible and laid back, sticking to her goals and working to overcome any difficulty."
-O.o ummm what?

Is searching for a tight relationship with passion and physical fulfillment. Is focused and driven toward physical fitness and overall well-being. I guess

Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals. Totally

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics she likes in other people and apply it to herself as well as coming across as a unique individual." totally
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• GabehabeSwamp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:46 AM

That's pretty awesome.

My Results :o
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Isn't a volcano just an angry hill?
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:52 AM

View PostAmitTheInfinity, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 05:19 AM, said:

Have anyone tried this? It's a personality test and it was pretty much [around 70-80%] accurate for me. I don't know if it has some real science behind it or not [may be some permutations of trivial truths about personalities], but whatever it is, it is indeed interesting what it says about you.

All you need to do is select colors one after the other as your mind tell you. Don't decide on them just go for the one that comes in your mind first.

It said this about me :

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

And I can't deny that completely [after all it said few good things about me :) ].

I refuse to take tests that ask me a gender. I always see a "I prefer not to respond" option under gender and race in those bubble sheets you get in different places. I would want it to give me an opinion without that question.

This post has been edited by WolfCoder: 13 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:56 AM

see... i tested it and if you start from the beginning and click in order,

the response will always be "you seem to be lazy and blah blah blah"
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• GabehabeSwamp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:01 AM

View PostWolfCoder, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 11:52 AM, said:

I refuse to take tests that ask me a gender.

Is that because you're still not quite sure?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:04 AM

View Postgabehabe, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostWolfCoder, on 13 Apr, 2009 - 11:52 AM, said:

I refuse to take tests that ask me a gender.

Is that because you're still not quite sure?

just flip a coin!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• GabehabeSwamp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:06 AM

It landed on its side. :(
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +