• +

37 Replies - 29280 Views - Last Post: 09 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Mobile Developer Roll Call

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

List updated.

Since I'm adding myself to the list at this point, I think that I should say that I am working very heavily with the Android API right now, and am finding it to be much more awesome working on the mobile scene than on the desktop scene because my app has the potential to literally be anywhere and generally have more publicity than on a PC.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• SCIENCE!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:06 AM

I develop very good for Windows Mobile/CE, Android, iOS and Palm OS :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

I'm just clearing the cobwebs and relearning Java while learning ME, and creating my 1st Symbian MIDlet. I will then try make one or two others, while trying to adapt them to android platforms too.
I will then use these to help me finally get a job in the I.T. sector. Unless I come up with a great app, that magically does wonders for me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

List updated.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:07 PM

Not sure if you're still adding to this list, but I've worked on several WP7 apps, as well as some Javascript and ActionScript based projects that have been deployed to iOS and Android, and am also moving into Objective-C. In spite of it's limitations, I'm very interested in building cross platform apps using technologies like PhoneGap, Corona and Flash.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Loving C# and WindowsPhone got 3 apps coming to market in november, may use monodevelope to port to android and iphone also. Hope these go to top as they are incredibly useful.. . Will update the apps after submission.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

I have by necessity gotten into android. I cant say I love it but I know how to do it and will be doing more. I am currently working on a project making a quiz out of tic tac toe. The AI is fun but I'm not naturally a java programer let alone for android. I think it may grow on me in time. I hope to try out objective c sometime maybe I will click better with that.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

I'm a recent graduate from Weber State University. I've had three semesters with Android experience. During my two-semester Software Engineering course, me and two other people decided on developing a 3D Android game with no experience in Android. I also took an Android course afterwards which focused on application dev, Google libraries, etc.Attached Image

View PostQuizton, on 21 September 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Loving C# and WindowsPhone got 3 apps coming to market in november, may use monodevelope to port to android and iphone also. Hope these go to top as they are incredibly useful.. . Will update the apps after submission.

I do love the C# development with Windows Phone. It's very nice. I have used MonoDevelop. I think if you have a successful deployment with any Windows Phone app, it's well worth the cost

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +