Reputation: 3 Apprentice
- Active Members
- Active Posts:
- 145 (0.13 per day)
- 20-May 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 20 2012 09:21 PM
- OS Preference:
- Favorite Browser:
- Favorite Processor:
- Favorite Gaming Platform:
- Your Car:
- Dream Kudos:
Posts I've Made
Posted 29 Nov 2011Ionut you are right on the money, thank you man. I was struggling with this for the passed 40 minutes...its always the small stuff
Posted 29 Nov 2011Ahh that seemed like it would work! But no i got this error
QuoteError starting at line 1 in command:
set terms_id = 2
from invoices, vendors
where invoices.vendor_id = vendors.vendor_id
and vendors.default_terms_id = 2
Error at Command Line:2 Column:16
SQL Error: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
00933. 00000 - "SQL command not properly ended"
I didn't think you could use a from in an update clause
Posted 16 Nov 2011success! Exactly what you did fixed it, thank you!!
Posted 22 Sep 2011I have a few questions for you, and some things you should change in order to find out what is wrong.
1. What are you using to write and compile your code?
2. Are you running the applet in a browser via a .html file? Or through an IDE
Things i recommend you change from what i can see
1. Rather than use an action listener on a JTextfield, create a button, then bind your actionlistener to that JButton instead.
2. Make it so that instead of extending from Applet you extend from JApplet, i believe Applet does not support swing gui's
Posted 19 Sep 2011That's so weird. I even set IDLE to run as admin to see if that was the problem. I changed the host to 127.0.0.1 and port to 56155 but nothing ever gets sent I've tried doing this on my home computer and my laptop and still it does not work. I'm running windows 7 professional. And an AMD processor
Wait i had a theory, could the programs be talking but IDLE just wont show it? What are you using to build and run your python scripts?
Yup my theory stands, i tested the .py files in the cmd window and they both communicated, IDLE is just a piece of s^*t
- Member Title:
- D.I.C Head
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Western MA
- Kayaking, Game programming, Frisbee in between classes
- Full Name:
- Years Programming:
- Programming Languages:
- C#, Java, Python