Reputation: 1156 Grandmaster
- Active Posts:
- 2,566 (0.7 per day)
- 05-May 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 18 2015 06:33 AM
- OS Preference:
- Favorite Browser:
- Favorite Processor:
- Favorite Gaming Platform:
- Your Car:
- Who Cares
- Dream Kudos:
- Expert In:
Posts I've Made
Posted 5 Nov 20141. Parsing the file and modifying the list is a separate issue from creating a linked list, so concentrate on creating the list first.
2. Assuming you have to create the list from scratch, then should start looking through examples of how to do so. It's not that hard.
The concepts are straight-forward. You just need to turn it into code. Where's your code at?
3. You can either make a function-based or class-based list (you probably want the latter).
4. Technically, you should be able to use references, but I'd suggest using pointers. If you don't know how they work, there are plenty of tutorials.
5. If you're completely lost, I'd suggest just find the most basic linked list code you can, add it to your project, and learn how to interface with it.
Posted 5 Nov 2014@lulumars: You can start by editing your post to reflect what the correct output should look like. Use [CODE] tags if the editor doesn't preserve white space.
Posted 23 Oct 2014Have you included the JAR file for the driver in the build path?
Posted 17 Oct 2014You simply need to generate a checked dropdown option if that particular option was one of the ones submitted in the form.
<% String opts = //... String selectOpts = request.getParameterValues("dropdownName"); Arrays.sort(selectOpts); %> <select name="dropdownName"> <% for(String o: opts) %> <option value="<%=o%>" <%= Arrays.binarySearch(selectOpts, o) != -1 ? "selected" : "" %>> <%=o%> </option> </select>
I'm not familiar with the specifics of the HTML you're using, but this should exemplify the logic.
Posted 26 Sep 2014The request has the POST/GET parameter, so if you pass it to the dispatcher, it'll still be there (I think anyways). No need to use sessions. If you do however, it's:
The session variable maintains its information throughout the entire browsing session.
- Member Title:
- D.I.C Lover
- Age Unknown
- August 22
- Programming, PC Hardware, Cars, Running, Basketball, Weight lifting, Good Music, Video Games
- Years Programming:
- Programming Languages:
- Website URL: