Reputation: 1 Apprentice
- Active Posts:
- 23 (0.35 per day)
- 06-October 13
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Dec 07 2013 04:12 PM
- OS Preference:
- Favorite Browser:
- Favorite Processor:
- Favorite Gaming Platform:
- Your Car:
- Who Cares
- Dream Kudos:
Posts I've Made
Posted 27 Oct 2013Ah, I see what you mean. The value of TextBox1 is whatever the user types into it.
Posted 26 Oct 2013
Posted 21 Oct 2013Not even a day has passed and already I find myself with v1.1.
Here's what was changed:
* Unit system didn't work the way it was supposed to. Fixed.
* Hope you didn't play with the ellipse too much, cause the formula was wrong. Fixed.
The link above should still work.
If anyone's curious, here's the formula I use for the perimeter of an ellipse:
Perimeter = 2 * pi * square root of (semimajor axis squared) + (semiminor axis squared) / 2)
Posted 21 Oct 2013Now that I'm not in a big hurry, let's list a few changes in the visual edition:
1. Unit added
2. Windows interface (obviously)
3. Problems simply written out as numbers instead of unnecessary verbal explanation
4. Made in VB.NET instead of c++ (I plan on doing this from now on)
One thing I want to fix, is the ellipse's page is a little cluttered.
Posted 21 Oct 2013I was a scout for six years. But I hated it so much, that if it weren't for my dad, that would have been one year.
- Member Title:
- New D.I.C Head
- 13 years old
- August 28, 2000
- Programming Languages:
- Beginner VB.NET