Subscribe to ibaraku's Blog        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Renaming files and directories with Java

Icon Leave Comment
Just recently noticed I noticed that many of my mp3's look like this

01 -Crazy.mp3
02 -Amazing.mp3
etc...

I had over 300 files this way, so I decided to write a java program to remove the numbers.

- - - - -

Creating GUI with Java and Netbeans

Icon Leave Comment
Well, one more semester has gone by!
This past semester I had the luck to take a very interesting class (Programming Cafe) where we had to develop and implement a Java GUI application that would use XML files to input project data and would save data as an XML file. This project helped me understand how the JTree works in java and how easy it...
- - - - -

Solution to 8 queen problem using recursion

Icon Leave Comment
Solution to n-queen problem using an 8x8 board, the function, placeQueens() uses recursion and a backtrack algorithm in order to place queens on the board.
this assumes that place a queen on square 1x1 and it finds solutions from there, one can certainly modify the code in order to place a queen where one desires.
Also, the displays goes to for a...
- - - - -

Network security class

Icon Leave Comment
Notes from network security class-->

airmon-ng
airmon-ng stop ath0
ifconfig wifi0 down
macchanger --mac 00:11:22:33:44:55 wifi0 //double dash
airmon-ng start wifi0
airodump-ng ath0
-->control-c to stop
-->copy BSSID
airodump-ng -c [channel] -w wep123 --bssid [paste BSSID] ath0
--> open new console window
aireplay-ng -1 0 -a...
- - - - -

Installing Exuberant ctags and Taglist on a mac

Icon Leave Comment
Just recently I was given a brand new MacBook pro for my birthday. Being a long time windows user I obviously encountered some problems while trying to install new software. One of the biggest hassles (for me at least) was to install taglist and exuberant ctags on my mac.
Here's the steps I followed.
First I opened a new terminal window and...
- - - - -

Non-static function inside a static function

Icon Leave Comment
I think this might come in handy in Java, I have encountered problems where I couldn't call a non-static function inside a static function, fortunately there is a solution...

- - - - -

Tic Tac Toe in C++

Icon Leave Comment
Tic Tac Toe in C++
It's still summer, and I've decided to brushed up on C++ before school starts, and even though some things are simple, they are easily forgotten if one does not practice, so I decided to create a simple TicTacToe program in C++ to show the use of two dimensional arrays, two dimensional arrays can be very useful.

Page 1 of 1

October 2018

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Tags

Recent Entries

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
    0 member(s)
    0 anonymous member(s)