5 Replies - 1976 Views - Last Post: 17 February 2005 - 10:46 AM

#1 iamcenz   User is offline

  • You wish you were my hand!
  • member icon

Reputation: 7
  • View blog
  • Posts: 2,443
  • Joined: 26-March 01

Bluntedbynature.com

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:32 PM

yeah, its back up finally, i just got wordpress and i thats the main reason for me posting it, it is friggin amazing! i love it. nothing but the index page works, still have yet to work on anything but reconfiguring wp.

link would be good... http://www.bluntedbynature.com

This post has been edited by iamcenz: 16 February 2005 - 08:33 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Bluntedbynature.com

#2 BlueCube   User is offline

  • THIS IS SPARTAAA
  • member icon

Reputation: 1
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,594
  • Joined: 19-February 02

Re: Bluntedbynature.com

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:01 AM

iamcenz, on Feb 16 2005, 08:32 PM, said:

yeah, its back up finally, i just got wordpress and i thats the main reason for me posting it, it is friggin amazing! i love it. nothing but the index page works, still have yet to work on anything but reconfiguring wp.

link would be good... http://www.bluntedbynature.com

Looks alot different than your old layouts, I like that. ;) Cool background, but it's difficult to read the bottom text underneath your window because it's black on the black horizontal lines. Other than that, I'm enjoying it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 iamcenz   User is offline

  • You wish you were my hand!
  • member icon

Reputation: 7
  • View blog
  • Posts: 2,443
  • Joined: 26-March 01

Re: Bluntedbynature.com

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:22 AM

you mean, the copyright? yeah, but its nothing important to the site, just wanted it up there. last night i spent most the site trying to resize the calendar, just isnt working for me...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 BlueCube   User is offline

  • THIS IS SPARTAAA
  • member icon

Reputation: 1
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,594
  • Joined: 19-February 02

Re: Bluntedbynature.com

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:29 AM

iamcenz, on Feb 17 2005, 08:22 AM, said:

you mean, the copyright? yeah, but its nothing important to the site, just wanted it up there. last night i spent most the site trying to resize the calendar, just isnt working for me...

ya, the copyright. oh, and the search I can't say I love all that much. I was confused as to where to click to type at first!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 iamcenz   User is offline

  • You wish you were my hand!
  • member icon

Reputation: 7
  • View blog
  • Posts: 2,443
  • Joined: 26-March 01

Re: Bluntedbynature.com

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:32 AM

hahahahaha yeah, but it looks cool when you do finally find it! lol. this is mostly just me playing around with wordpress cause i loved b2 and i love wordpress even more! i need to get more of the site up, but i dont have time, i got like 3 client websites to do also plus play WoW :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 BlueCube   User is offline

  • THIS IS SPARTAAA
  • member icon

Reputation: 1
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,594
  • Joined: 19-February 02

Re: Bluntedbynature.com

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:46 AM

iamcenz, on Feb 17 2005, 10:32 AM, said:

hahahahaha yeah, but it looks cool when you do finally find it! lol. this is mostly just me playing around with wordpress cause i loved b2 and i love wordpress even more! i need to get more of the site up, but i dont have time, i got like 3 client websites to do also plus play WoW :P

time time time. it's sucks. Ya, I'm working a few client sides, while trying to do one for the photography videography business, wihle doing full time school and full time work! haha, I know how you feel.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1