3 Replies - 305 Views - Last Post: 22 June 2009 - 04:13 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

O.o Hi

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

Hi all, my name is Tyler Helton, and i'm 16 years of age.
I currently reside in United States.
I spend most of my time web programming.
As of late i've been working with PHP alot.

I Enjoy designing and coding my own sites, and seeing the final result, very cool.

I also have been working with VB and C++.
I can say i suck horribly, but learn quick.

I took a C++ that my school offered, and i can say that it was horrible.
The teacher had not a clue what she was doing, and learned pretty much nothing.

I have MSN <3
[email protected]

Hmmmm, wanna ask me anything feel free.
I don't mind talking =D

This post has been edited by Vaden: 21 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: O.o Hi

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: O.o Hi

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hello Tyler. Welcome to DIC. :)

I have a son who is 16. He just got his driver's license. Do you have yours yet?
How long have you been into programming? //C++ is my favorite language btw

Well I guess I'll see ya around the forums, especially if you have questions in C++. If it's easy and n00b enough, I might even be able to answer a question or two. If not, there are plenty of experts who hang around in there, as well as in the VB forums.

Just remember to post your code whenever you post your question, and include the code tags. (click on the word CODE)

Have fun!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:13 PM

View PostOliveOyl3471, on 21 Jun, 2009 - 09:47 PM, said:

Hello Tyler. Welcome to DIC. :)

I have a son who is 16. He just got his driver's license. Do you have yours yet?
How long have you been into programming? //C++ is my favorite language btw

Well I guess I'll see ya around the forums, especially if you have questions in C++. If it's easy and n00b enough, I might even be able to answer a question or two. If not, there are plenty of experts who hang around in there, as well as in the VB forums.

Just remember to post your code whenever you post your question, and include the code tags. (click on the word CODE)

Have fun!

Haha, nope.
I turned 16 November 2nd, but just havn't gotten around to getting my permit.
I'm not really big on driving, mainly because i don't have a job to pay for a car, or for insurance.

And i just started C++ around January.
But thanks, and see you around.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1