New Game

I'm making a new game

Page 1 of 1

0 Replies - 988 Views - Last Post: 27 June 2009 - 05:35 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

New Game

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

Hello. My name is Sasha. As you see in the title, I'm going to make a new game, but not on my own. I need some kind of a staff, you know: graphics, animations, programming,networking. My idea is to make a game which consists on a regular strategy game mixed with a regular RPG game, I mean, a strategy game in which you can switch control to one soldier, citizen, etc. Guys: this is just for fun. If you look for an official job go and ask a big company, but what I'm looking for here are some guys who just wanna have fun and have an experience of making a game with a whole group, you know. I'm not gonna sell the game or anything, and I won't be the leader. I will accept any idea. If you wish to sell the game (when it's completed) tell me and I'll think what to do, but that's not the idea. The project is gonna start in about 2 months, so we have time to look for people :D. Really guys, I'm not a swindler. I know I will have plenty of complaints but I won't really pay attention to them. Email me at [email protected] Thanks a lot guys.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1