antivirus

how do i make antivirus using java ,c++,c,asp,sql,vb.net etc for my

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 3480 Views - Last Post: 15 September 2009 - 06:33 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

antivirus

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:04 AM

how do i make antivirus using java ,c++,c,asp,sql,vb.net etc for my project in 10 days plz help me..... those who had make antivirus ... :D
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: antivirus

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: antivirus

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:05 AM

Can we see what you have so far? What language have you used, since you have so many?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• #include "soul.h"
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

Moved to software development.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• using System.Linq;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Post your code like this: :code:

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

it's not easy. you will need a way to monitor all changes to the hard drive. FileSystemWatcher in .net will make that easy, once you can see all the changes that are happening to the hard drives, you must do a substring search inside of the file that changed for all virus definitions that you get from a database somewhere.
i wouldn't recommend making one in .net tho cuz it would be slow and IMO, a waste of time to make since there are already millions of antiviruses
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:33 AM

A captivating way to make an anti-virus is in VB2008Express Edition. It isn't very complicated, because the language used in VB is not complicated. So far, i made 1 poor Anti-Virus in VB, but now i'm developing a cool new AV. The problem is that, it think you can only make an detection&delete AV in VB, scripting an Firewall or Proactive Protection being verry hard or even imposible to me.
My Opinion[u]: For starting and having fun, make an Anti-Virus in VB, and after you learn the ropes, you can make it on other more complicated languages. I will post a link to my tut/snippet, when i'll get it done.
Good luk in programmin' :^:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1