4 Replies - 6147 Views - Last Post: 20 July 2009 - 06:39 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

snakes and ladders c#

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:25 AM

i know you guys here support the "best efforts" saying. but please i need this code. i need it really bad or i'll flunk my major
i promise you guys after this ill go in this site for reference next time, not for begging. this is my first time and i really need this bad. :( thanks guys. i read the "read this first" sign. email me asap. thanks :(

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: snakes and ladders c#

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: snakes and ladders c#

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

Sorry but no matter how much you beg we're not going to do your homework for you, it's just not how we operate here. Since this is vital for your degree you should have started it a long time ago, then when you ran into problems you could have asked for some help. Unfortunately the answer is no, we're not going to email you the code you seek.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

thats about it, i know what im asking for, its homework. im sorry for bothering you guys. if someone could help me though please pm me i still need the help i can get. thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Planeswalker
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

If you want to do it, here are three ways I can think of. You can look into using Managed DirectX, XNA Game Studio or System.Drawing and System.Drawing.Graphics.

Try and write it, if you have specific problems then post what you've tried, what errors you are getting or what isn't working the way you want it to. Your best bet would probably to look into the System.Drawing and System.Drawing.Graphics name spaces.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• No idea why my code works
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

I would start by taking the whole game and breaking it up into pieces. then write how those pieces should fall in code. Now you have a lot more manageable project to look at.

Also something to think about, what good will it do to pass your major if you have others do your work. Because you'll never learn anything, and you wont understand the answers we give you. The only way to learn code is to practice it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1