4 Replies - 610 Views - Last Post: 25 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi, Every one m new here...

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:20 AM

Dear all,
This is javed raza here from Kabul Afghanistan, I am working as a Web Developer and Graphic Designer and most of the time I am faceing problems in my codes so i hope that you guys will help me in finding my mistakes and errors....

Thanks in Advance.
Javedrazajrk
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi, Every one m new here...

• using System.Linq;
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi, Every one m new here...

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:28 AM

Hi and Welcome to Dream.In.Code!

I am Dennis, one of the moderators on Dream.In.Code. If you're a student, a professional developer, a hobbyist or just a person who wants to find more about the exciting world of software development you will always find members here that can help you, keep a good discussion or be helped by you.

Before you start your journey in the new and intriguing world of our community, let me introduce you to some of the basics of how our community works.

If you are looking for help, please be specific about your problem. Describe what happened, what did you do and what was the final result. In this way you will cut the amount of time needed to find a suitable solution for your problem.

If you are asking for help regarding software development, make sure that you post your question with the code you've been working on so far. We do not do homework for our members, however, if you show some effort in solving your problem, you will surely get a helpful set of replies that will help you find the right solution.

When posting code on the forums, please post it between code tags: :code: . It makes the code more readable on the forums, so it would be easier to look at your program and see which part is doing what.

That's pretty much it! You're all set and ready to go! Just as a last piece of advice - please, respect other members and you will be respected.

I encourage you to contact me or any other team member if you have any questions about our web site.

Thank you for joining and enjoy your stay here!
Dennis.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hi and welcome to DIC :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hello Javedrazajrk. Welcome to Dream.In.Code! :)

I'm sure this website has plenty of people who can help you out with your code.

Good luck!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

Thanks every one for such a nice comments and suggestions I am Professional working in Graphic Designing Field and I hope I will learn alot from here and will help people if I could. Let's what will be happen in the future.... Javedrazajrk
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1