Hey Guys!

I'm introducing myself to this forum.

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 711 Views - Last Post: 10 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey Guys!

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

Hello everybody! I'm just here to introduce. The first thing I would like to say is "Hi!" to everyone! Wait, didn't I just say that in my first two words? Just kidding! Let me introduce myself!

My name is Bobby. I have many accounts all over the interwebs. I make videos, and I'm working on a full site. So far, it's in beta, but when it's done, you will be able to log in, post things, see other people's profiles, and their uploads! Most of the work is on my computer, but it will be done soon with a full hosting plan!

I know CSS, C++, C, HTML, PHP,and Javascript. By the way, I'm only 13! Where do you think I'll be in 10 years?

I'm really good with CSS, Javascript, and HTML. I just started learning C and C++ a few weeks ago. My PHP is pretty good, but it's getting better! I can also do a little Graphic Design and Graphic Editing using a little thing I like to call Fireworks!

Well there you go! That is my introduction statement to this new forward.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey Guys!

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hey Guys!

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:00 AM

Hello Bobby. Welcome to Dream.In.Code. :)

So if you're 13, I think in 10 years you'll be...23.

Seriously, though, if you continue studying programming, I think in 10 years you might be quite good at it. Probably better than me. Then again you're probably better than me, now. ;)

You like Fireworks? Firebolt uses that. I use Ulead GIF Animator 5. I think they're pretty similar although I have never used Fireworks myself, so I can't say for sure.

Have fun looking around the forums of DIC. There is a lot to see here! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:56 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• you can't fix stupid.

• View blog

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

Hey and welcome!

If you are persistant, you will probably end up as good as they get, you have a head start on most people.

So, put in an effort, as for help, and have fun :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1