ME: Hello Everybody! CROUD: Hello doctor GreenBrainstormeR!

I bit about me using the introduction template from the pinned article

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 796 Views - Last Post: 23 September 2009 - 07:33 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

ME: Hello Everybody! CROUD: Hello doctor GreenBrainstormeR!

Post icon  Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

lol seriously!! why doesnt anybody use this template?!?! its just awesome!! so full of information!! well, here goes:

Name: Rafa (Rafael Gomez Sancen Lopez VillaGomez DelaCruz) :P
Birthdate: August 6, 1988 (the new Christmas) :xmas:
Sex: hmm, only if ur a good looking girl (which obviously means that im a guy) :wub: :dangole:
Height: a measly 5'10"
Weight: an astounding 175 pounds!!! most of which is muscle ;) :ph34r:
Hair: still have most of it i think (black)
Eyes: beautiful pair of light diarrhea brown eyes :bs: :fool:
Education: school of hard knocks
Programming Languages: hopefully many soon
Years Programming/Designing: 5 minutes :stupid:
Employer: im controlled solely by my instinct to survive!! :snap:
Hobbies/Interests: anything that will allow me to get girls!!!
Favorite Bands: the one im in!! seriously!! were awesome~~ :music:
Favorite Movie: my leaked sex tape of me and Kim Kardashian :tup: :sly:
Favorite Color: umm, GREEN!! DUHH!! :alien:
Favorite Number: 7 the amout of times a day that i eat :hungry:
Favorite Beverage: im 21, can u take a guess???..........yup, Sierra Mist!!!
Favorite Food: Im Mexican!! of course i love Chinese FOOD!!!
Favorite Sport: Boxing!! ive had alot practice beating away all of those crazy groupie's!! :snap:
Favorite Phrase: ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, I WILL IMITATE EXACTLY BUT CHANGE ONE SLIGHT THING AND CALL IT MY OWN!!! :basecase:
Favorite Animal: The Lion!! if i had one as a pet, no one would mess with me!! RRROOOAAAARRRR!!! :splat:
Favorite Video Game: That totally 1337 MMORPG that im gonna code with my totally 1337 coding skill that im gonna learn here at this website!!! :bananaman:
Favorite Quote: I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!! (AND BELIEVE ME, I WILL CONQUER OVER YOU IF U LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!) :viking:
Dislikes: looking at you
Last Good Book I Read: There are no good books, just curiously imaginative people with too much time on their hands
If I Could Have One Superhuman Ability, It Would Be: to have infinite amounts of Superhuman Abilities :exc2l:

well, hope that answers an questions for you. if you have any, dont be afraid to ask, i dont have that lion yet

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: ME: Hello Everybody! CROUD: Hello doctor GreenBrainstormeR!

• What did you call me?
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: ME: Hello Everybody! CROUD: Hello doctor GreenBrainstormeR!

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

Hi there Rafael Gomez Sancen Lopez VillaGomez DelaCruz, Welcome to DIC!!!

Is that a long name or what? no offense but why is it soo long?

It's nice to have someone join that has a sense o humor.
There are a ton of expert on this site and many of them love Java or at least use it extensively so help will be easy to find.

See ya around,
Chris
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:39 AM

lol my name is so long cus i have a long ancestry lol jking. where im from, they like to put as many names down as possible. so, yeah, i just put all that down for kicks.

and yeah, i came to this site cus ive always wanted to learn to code, and i even started teaching myself once, but, i quickly got out of it because of work and school and all that. also, going it alone is the biggest obstacle in my opinion. i like having support. ive been reading around the website, and everybody here looks like pretty cool people.

i cant wait to start learning. ima first try C++ as thats "the gaming industry standard" as i understand it. C# looks pretty attractive as well, but, i read on here that it was more of a stepping stone (wasnt worded like that) from java to C++. dont know if thats true or not, but, thats what i read on here.... dont remember from who though.

CHEERS ALL
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• using System.Linq;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:33 AM

Hi and Welcome to Dream.In.Code!

I am Dennis, one of the admins on Dream.In.Code. If you're a student, a professional developer, a hobbyist or just a person who wants to find more about the exciting world of software development you will always find members here that can help you, keep a good discussion or be helped by you.

Before you start your journey in the new and intriguing world of our community, let me introduce you to some of the basics of how our community works.

If you are looking for help, please be specific about your problem. Describe what happened, what did you do and what was the final result. In this way you will cut the amount of time needed to find a suitable solution for your problem.

If you are asking for help regarding software development, make sure that you post your question with the code you've been working on so far. We do not do homework for our members, however, if you show some effort in solving your problem, you will surely get a helpful set of replies that will help you find the right solution.

When posting code on the forums, please post it between code tags: :code: . It makes the code more readable on the forums, so it would be easier to look at your program and see which part is doing what.

That's pretty much it! You're all set and ready to go! Just as a last piece of advice - please, respect other members and you will be respected.

I encourage you to contact me or any other team member if you have any questions about our web site.

Thank you for joining and enjoy your stay here!
Dennis.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1