Tell me what I should add

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1056 Views - Last Post: 04 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Tell me what I should add

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

Yay! my first post!

Anyways, my website is www.diexon.ucoz.com and I was wondering what you think I should add to the website so that guests would be attracted, instead of scared away. I know how to program it, just I need help with design. Just in case you were wondering, it is my game company's website. Thanks for any assistance. :D
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Tell me what I should add

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Tell me what I should add

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

Well first things first,

welcome to DIC! Glad to have you here. Feel free to make an introduction to the rest of the members in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Now onto business...

First off, your site is far from a liquid layout. I'm guessing you wrote your site on a very very big monitor.. lol... I can't even enlarge the window big enough to see half of the site. This will need to be changed especially with the rise in netbooks. I recommend setting it to a width of 800-1000px, anywhere in that range is ok.

One thing I do enjoy is the layout, It's not too busy by any means and it's very clean and futuristic looking. One thing I really don't enjoy is the ad space you have. Replace that with a blurb about what the site is about and you're good to go.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1