2 Replies - 929 Views - Last Post: 12 February 2010 - 07:47 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Browse my pc for .txt files

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

Ok so i have alot of .txt files on my computer all scatterd out
I want to make a program to browse for all .txt file located on my computer. then e mail them to a my e mail.
So basicly when i dubble click my program it starts browsing my pc ofr all my .txt files then once done it sends to my e mail.
thanks!
I have one code but u have to search for the file and its only 1 .txt file
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Browse my pc for .txt files

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Browse my pc for .txt files

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:05 PM

Sorry but we can not give you the entire code to solve your problem. We are here to assist in solving problems with code you have written, with any error messages you are getting or what isn't working the way that you expect it to, we would be more than happy to help you with those problems. If there is a topic that you don't understand we would be more than happy to help you with that as well. Make sure to post any code with in code tags like below.

:code:

Be sure to visit our tutorial and snippet areas or read the FAQS at the top of the forums. Also, take a moment to read the rules about posting topics.

Thank you for helping us to help you solve your problem.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Browse my pc for .txt files

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

if you have code then you should post it and then we can help you solve the problem. you cant just ask for code.

by the way I think you might have trouble with e-mailing the files to yourself... :unsure:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1