NOT GATE IN C++ Help

Create program in c++ that implements not gate

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 10087 Views - Last Post: 26 February 2010 - 11:04 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

NOT GATE IN C++ Help

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

I dont know where to start for this program. I am familiar with logic gates and this is only one of the 5 i need but I think if i get help on this one I can do the rest. Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Complete the provided partial C++ program that will implement five simple Logic Gates that utilize
inputs and outputs which may have one of three possible values of inputs and outputs (defined
using an enumerated type):

LOW which is similar to false in C++ or a logic 0
HIGH which is similar to true in C++ or a logic 1
UNKNOWN which is used to specify inputs or outputs that are indeterminate.

The Logic Gates are described briefly below:
NOTGATE a single-input gate which is similar in operation to the ! logical operator in C++

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: NOT GATE IN C++ Help

#2 no2pencil   User is online

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: NOT GATE IN C++ Help

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

** Topic moved to C/C++ **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The programming dinosaur
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:23 PM

View Postsexyjaz12345, on 24 February 2010 - 03:35 AM, said:

I dont know where to start for this program. I am familiar with logic gates and this is only one of the 5 i need but I think if i get help on this one I can do the rest. Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Complete the provided partial C++ program that will implement five simple Logic Gates that utilize
inputs and outputs which may have one of three possible values of inputs and outputs (defined
using an enumerated type):

LOW which is similar to false in C++ or a logic 0
HIGH which is similar to true in C++ or a logic 1
UNKNOWN which is used to specify inputs or outputs that are indeterminate.

The Logic Gates are described briefly below:
NOTGATE a single-input gate which is similar in operation to the ! logical operator in C++

Is there any chance that you can provide us with the code here? Please post the code between [code] and [/code] tags.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 Guest_meghrajsinghbeniwal*

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

:rolleyes: yes i am already aware with all types of logic gates. i can help you making not gate in c but can you please clarify what do you want to show means either you want to display the logic symbol with truth table or just want to run the program to calculate output after not operation,please if you want help return immediately,but keep in mind if i will make you done your work,i required a tip from you ok.bye
Was This Post Helpful? 0

Page 1 of 1