Java Help

Java Help

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 665 Views - Last Post: 14 March 2010 - 09:40 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_sekula*

Java Help

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

Can you help me with this project thanks in advance.
Payments - class that describes the payment of the article. Class has the following attributes: rbr_payments, password_Article who made the payment, arrival_date, valid_until, where he writes the date to which payment data is valid, and payment_amount.
For each class defined constructors and method toString ().

The files 'article.txt', 'arrivals.txt' and 'payments.txt' are stored information about members, arrivals and payments. You preview of the file.
Create GUI (as many of them as needed) which should read all the data from these files and have the following possibilities (options):
 Adding new members
 Review article by a certain code
 delete a member of the code
 Add a new arrival (allow when adding a new fitness center coming to check that the term is valid, based on data on payments, valid until, and to inform the user about it)
 Review the arrival of the serial number
 Add a new payment
 Review the payment by the serial number

Upon completion of the work to save all the data and they must be available when you restart the program.

My email is:(E-Mail address blocked: See forum rules)
Help and thanks in advance.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: Java Help

#2 Guest_sekula*

Re: Java Help

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:56 AM

View Postsekula, on 14 March 2010 - 03:53 AM, said:

Can you help me with this project thanks in advance.
Payments - class that describes the payment of the article. Class has the following attributes: rbr_payments, password_Article who made the payment, arrival_date, valid_until, where he writes the date to which payment data is valid, and payment_amount.
For each class defined constructors and method toString ().

The files 'article.txt', 'arrivals.txt' and 'payments.txt' are stored information about members, arrivals and payments. You preview of the file.
Create GUI (as many of them as needed) which should read all the data from these files and have the following possibilities (options):
 Adding new members
 Review article by a certain code
 delete a member of the code
 Add a new arrival (allow when adding a new fitness center coming to check that the term is valid, based on data on payments, valid until, and to inform the user about it)
 Review the arrival of the serial number
 Add a new payment
 Review the payment by the serial number

Upon completion of the work to save all the data and they must be available when you restart the program.

My email is:(E-Mail address blocked: See forum rules)
Help and thanks in advance.

E-Mail ****************

This post has been edited by Dogstopper: 14 March 2010 - 09:40 AM
Reason for edit:: removed email...And, you tried to bypas a non-existent filter...

Was This Post Helpful? -3

• HAL9000 was an Apple product
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:33 AM

Oh yeah sure, I'd be happy to write your program for you... actually, nah, never mind. See the rules of this forum:

[rules][/rules]

The only time I ever write a program for anyone else is if A ) It's one of my buddies who have come up with an idea that I find VERY interesting, B ) My wife asks me really nicely ;) or C ) Someone pays me for it. We'd be happy to help you if you're having a specific problem with a program that you tried to write, but we won't write a program for you.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Games, Graphs, and Auctions
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:38 AM

@Sekula: Even if you post your good faith efforts and specifically describe your errors, we still will not email you, so stop posting your email. Instead, we prefer to work through the forums so that everyone can benefit by using this thread as a reference. When we work via email or Personal Messages, only you and the person helping you benefit. If you want to purchase help, you can go to liveperson.com or open a topic in our Post a Job forum.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:40 AM

You know what?

Topic Closed.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +