c# convert in matlab

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 773 Views - Last Post: 16 March 2010 - 01:29 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

want solution

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

Hello Sir,
I want to know ,how i convert my c# code in matlab any version..i really want to know this because this mine assingment ...Thanks
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: want solution

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: want solution

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:16 AM

First off, the title of your post "Want Solution" is not going to get a lot of people looking at it, so I would recommend changing that. Secondly, programming languages don't work like normal spoken languages where you can just go to Google and have them translate it for you. The key words vary, the syntax varies, the punctuation needed varies, so many other things do too.

Is your assignment to convert one program, or all programs? Do you have to do it programmatically or by hand? What does the program do that you are trying to convert? Please expand on your post.

Also your last post with almost identical text got you no answers, so what have you researched on your own since then? Where have you checked personally rather than just waiting for us to hand over an answer to you? Time is ticking away on your assignment and waiting for someone else to give you an answer is not real good use of that time.

This post has been edited by Adkins: 16 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

FEEL THE WRATH OF ADKINS :death: ...LOL :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

:taz: :tank: :1eye: :snap: :punk: :ph34r: :splat: :2guns: :hungry: :hammer: :alien2: :batman: :devil2: :censored: :shuriken: :detective: :gunsmilie: :donatello: :gun_bandana:

:fool: I PITTY THE FOOL! :fool:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1