2 Replies - 3476 Views - Last Post: 29 November 2010 - 10:17 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Runtime change Math type font using vb.net

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:46 AM

I am using vb.net framework 3.5. I am developing an windows application in that i am displaying the Richtextbox data on Web browser. But in my rtf data contains the Math type functions which are not properly displayed in the web browser.

For changing the font i used the method like put the data in the richtextbox change the size and font and again update it . But it's not working for math type.

Can Anybody help me Please...............
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Runtime change Math type font using vb.net

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Runtime change Math type font using vb.net

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:50 PM

View Postbhagawatshinde, on 29 November 2010 - 03:46 AM, said:

I am using vb.net framework 3.5. I am developing an windows application in that i am displaying the Richtextbox data on Web browser. But in my rtf data contains the Math type functions which are not properly displayed in the web browser.

For changing the font i used the method like put the data in the richtextbox change the size and font and again update it . But it's not working for math type.

Can Anybody help me Please...............

Could you give us a screenshot and/or the code you are using so we can diagnose the problem.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Runtime change Math type font using vb.net

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

Here is the screen shot of web browser to display the math type. The text will display properly but math type functions not displayed clearly.
I am attached the file below..

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1