2 Replies - 784 Views - Last Post: 11 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Env X Software V5

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:19 AM

Hello this is the version 5 of the Env X Software website. How does it render in your browser and resolution? Do you think the content would look better centered on your screen? If so, is there a way to do that in CSS for I know how to do it with center tags in HTML? Is there anything else you see?

LOL When you click this it don't take you to the website like it's supposed too. envxsoftware.com is the URL.

This post has been edited by EnvXOwner: 09 December 2010 - 04:21 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Env X Software V5

• kitties == adorable

• View blog

Re: Env X Software V5

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:47 PM

I like the design, it's simple but also graphical, good job. Yeah i think it would look better centered.

EDIT: Also see in this screen shot Attached Image how where the arrow is pointing how the end of the banner is just straight, i think you should round it, if you know what i mean.

Hope that helps you.

This post has been edited by Alex6788: 11 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• binary decision maker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Env X Software V5

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

It renders fine, but I think you'd be better putting a font-family in there to shift it to use something like Helvetica. The circle on the right is partly flattened which looks wonky and as Alex said, it looks funky and unfinished where it ends in a harsh line on the right.

What's that on the font though? Two colours, inner shadow, drop shadow, inner bevel _and_ stroke? It's way too confusing. If I hadn't seen the URL I would have thought it said "ENB X Software" because the font is practically unreadable. Actually I don't see the point in the circles, either. They look like you felt you needed something more but couldn't figure out what :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1