2 Replies - 440 Views - Last Post: 08 January 2011 - 09:04 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi I'm newbie CapitalP

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:32 AM

Hi,

I'm CapitalP, a total newbie when it comes to programming. I've been working in the tech scene for 5 years and work with a lot of coders, so I do understand it (a bit). I work at TheNextWeb.com, love it and love every bit of the web. I'm getting more and more interested in mobile as well.

Many times I told myself, I want to learn how to code, I started 2 times reading a book, but I was never determined to put in all the effort needed. Now is the time to do what I want and said so many times. I'm going to learn PHP.

My HTML and CSS skills are ok and I understand how coding works, but now it is time to get familiar with the syntax and actually punch in lines of code.

Looking forward to learn and to build new stuff.

CapitalP
TheNextWeb.com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi I'm newbie CapitalP

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hi I'm newbie CapitalP

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

Welcome CapitalP to Dream In Code!

Well i am glad to hear your prepared to buckle down and get some stuff working. :), you will find many resources here and plenty of people to help you on your path. Glad to have you join us.

Hope to see you around!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• kitties == adorable

• View blog

Re: Hi I'm newbie CapitalP

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:04 AM

Hey CapitalP, welcome to </Dream.In.Code>

I've been learning C++ since about march 2009 (although I've been programming longer) and still feel very new to it. As Draps said above there are many resources on here to learn from.

I hope you enjoy the site and stick around for awhile.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1