2 Replies - 654 Views - Last Post: 05 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello All!-New Beginner

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hello all!

I am student at university, and although I am in the second C++ class of the three part series, I still consider myself a beginner. I am a hard worker, but it takes me a while to process things. I have been interested in programming since I was 13. Although I have taken a few programming classes in high school (c++ and visual basic) I feel they did not prepare me for the college pace.

I enjoy programming and lots of other things, including playing multiple instruments, getting more than 8 hours of sleep, reading, and playing a variety of computer games. I enjoy a good game of magic the gathering with friends, even though i have only played a handful of times. :)

wishing you all the best in everything! hope to meet you soon.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello All!-New Beginner

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello All!-New Beginner

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:17 AM

Hello and Welcome!!!!!

Wow!!!! You seem to be interested in a whole lot of things. What instruments do you play? I regret never having learned to play anyting other than CDs. Do you play WoW? Maybe we could play together!

You have come to the right place for asking and sharing information about anything to do with coding. D.I.C. has certainly helped me out plenty.

Just out of curiosity, have you played Magic the Gathering Online? I have tried to download it, but I don't know how to register or anything...

Anyway, good luck with your programming. May you take it to higher levels!
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello All!-New Beginner

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

As of now, I play clarinet, bass clarinet and bassoon.

I also play WoW intermittantly, taking advantage of their trials. I'm not terribly good at it, but I enjoy combat with the wolves.
Last time I played, I accidently signed a blood pact with some people. (oops).

I have yet to play Magic the Gathering Online, though it wounds like a good time.

best wishes
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1