4 Replies - 16143 Views - Last Post: 23 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

5 Free Hosting slots available

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hi All,

I currently have 5 slots available at the moment for anyone who is looking for free hosting.

I'd like to put a little more stress on the server seeing that I will be using it for Production when I get my little business going.

What you get with an account:
- 2GB Space
- 3 MYSQL Database
- 25 Email Accounts
- FTP Access
- pop, imap & smpt
- Webmail (Roundcube)
- CGI / Javascript

Hosting Control Panel: ISPCONFIG 3.0.4.1

Please let me know if you have any additional questions in regards to the Server setup or software installed on it.
Shortly after I have the the 5 slots filled I will be opening up an additional 10 slots.

First come first Server :)

Regards,

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: 5 Free Hosting slots available

• The Leafiest of the Leif's
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: 5 Free Hosting slots available

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:42 AM

I have a client who may be interested in this. What's the PHP version and set-up like. The site would need access to mail() and all the file access (filesize, fopen, fclose, fread...) / simplexml libraries...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:22 PM

View Postpryogene, on 11 January 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

I have a client who may be interested in this. What's the PHP version and set-up like. The site would need access to mail() and all the file access (filesize, fopen, fclose, fread...) / simplexml libraries...

Sorry for the late reply, been busy setting up the new server. Not using ispconfig as the control anymore, decided to use cpanel.

Yes, in terms of running php scripts, setting up crons, automated cms installations, etc.

If you are still interested, send me a pm with ypur clients info; name, address, email.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Leafiest of the Leif's
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

View Postiwebsource, on 16 January 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

View Postpryogene, on 11 January 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

Sorry for the late reply, been busy setting up the new server. Not using ispconfig as the control anymore, decided to use cpanel.

Yes, in terms of running php scripts, setting up crons, automated cms installations, etc.

If you are still interested, send me a pm with ypur clients info; name, address, email.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

PM Sent!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

Let me add on a little to this:

I'm new to this forum so i figured i would introduce myself before anything.

Name is Adam Stewart and I currently live in Prince Edward Island Canada, been here for 10 years, so far so good. :)

I'm currently a Developer / System Admin for ALC (Atlantic Lotto Corp.), for there development environments.

I'm currently starting up my own little web hosting / support company mainly targeting the local businesses in my area seeing that not a lot of the smaller businesses have websites yet.

I'm wanting to test run the hosting portion now that i have everything up and running in that department but I would like to monitor and get a little feed back on the services before going live.

I'm am offering 5 Express hosting accounts for free to start out and maybe another 5 or 10 after that if everything is running well.

The hosting package includes the following basics:
- cPanel 11
- 250 MB Space
- 1 FTP
- 5 email accounts
- 2 MYSQL databases
- CGI access

[B]NOTE:[/B] Domain is not included, so if you would like, you could either purchase one through us or use your own domain / register to purchase one.

Half of the site is currently offline but the WHMCS portion is open to all.

WHMCS Home:
http://www.iwebsource.net/members

If you are interested please send me a PM and I will send you a promo code.

Please let me know if anyone has any additional questions,

Thanks guys!

Cheers
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1