3 Replies - 812 Views - Last Post: 30 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi from Canada

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

I have been previously lurking around this web-site for a while now and have finally decided to join. I must say I enjoy reading about all of the different topics on this website :).

I am a 24 years old male from Canada however, not originally born there. I'm originally from Spain. I moved to Canada with my loved ones in July 2004 and have lived there since that time. Canada is a good place and I loved from the very first time I visited.

I hope to meet new people on this website and also contribute to the discussions on this site which I think I should be able to. So all in all great to meet you guys! :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi from Canada

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi from Canada

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code Triepettasype! There are many of us who live in Canada. I am in Vancouver and moved to Canada from the US. We also have people from Ottawa, Kamloops and Calgary among other places.

Thanks for joining up and I am sure you will find many Canadians (and some from Spain too) on the board. Hope to see more of you around.

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hello Triepettasype, & welcome to Dream In Code!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, & becoming a part of our community! :D :^:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hi Triepettasype! I'm from Canada too (vancouver) hope to see you around the forums lots!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1