6 Replies - 543 Views - Last Post: 12 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hello people! I'm Mike, I'm 21 years old and live in Romania. I'm here to ask questions about programming and also help out people when and where I can. My current goal is to become a successful java freelancer and work everyday to reach that goal.

I hope I'll have fun here and learn a lot. See you on the forums!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello!

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

Welcome to DIC! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:59 AM

Welcome to the site. Not sure if you've found it or not but we have a forum section for discussing freelancing, just thought I'd point it out since your interested in doing that. How long have you been learning programming, and what are some of your other interests?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Bloodborne
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

What's your programming language? Helping others out usually denotes you have a good grasp in programming. Hope you make good in your helping out part. Welcome to the forums! And of course, we will help you when we can. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

View Post.Aaron, on 11 July 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Welcome to the site. Not sure if you've found it or not but we have a forum section for discussing freelancing, just thought I'd point it out since your interested in doing that. How long have you been learning programming, and what are some of your other interests?

Yes, I know about that section of the forum. It's practically the reason I found this forum. I've been programming in high school 4 years but only simple C++ stuff and I started learning and programming in java in December last year. Some of my interests are of course programming and technology but I'm also very interested in self improvement and all it's means(business, seduction and health).

View PostfromTheSprawl, on 11 July 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

What's your programming language? Helping others out usually denotes you have a good grasp in programming. Hope you make good in your helping out part. Welcome to the forums! And of course, we will help you when we can. :)

My main programming language now is java but I also know the basics of C++. I said I want to help out because usually when somebody asks something and I also don't know the answer I start searching and reading until I understand it fully and maybe after that help out that person too.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

Hey there Mike! Welcome to the forum. Hope you will stick around. This place is awesome for Java coders. Learn, share, help. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Bloodborne
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostMike+9, on 12 July 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

usually when somebody asks something and I also don't know the answer I start searching and reading until I understand it fully and maybe after that help out that person too.

I do that too! I hope more people here does that. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1