1 Replies - 1711 Views - Last Post: 01 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

#1 WinkyCode   User is offline

  • D.I.C Head
  • member icon

Reputation: 10
  • View blog
  • Posts: 165
  • Joined: 23-February 11

What is this called in English?

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

Hello, hello dear follow members of Dream in Code,

I'm about to draw more network cables in my home and thous need more connectors. I have a bit of problem with that. I can't find a good translation of an piece of network part. It's for the Ethernet, more specific the box you put up on the wall for the RJ45 connection. I have took some picture of it and I need to find out the English name for it. It's quite expensive in Stockholm so I want to search in the rest of the EU. Anyone got a name for it?

Here is some picture:



This post has been edited by WinkyCode: 01 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What is this called in English?

#2 JackOfAllTrades   User is offline

  • Saucy!
  • member icon

Reputation: 6259
  • View blog
  • Posts: 24,028
  • Joined: 23-August 08

Re: What is this called in English?

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

Looks like it's called just what it is, a "Surface Wall Mount Box"

Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1