Netbeans Help

Help with netbeans

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 1165 Views - Last Post: 29 September 2007 - 02:12 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Netbeans Help

Post icon  Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:21 AM

Hi, im using netbeans for a project, im able to get a basic window created with methods but im unable to be able to click on a button and bring up another window, like using the jOptionPane idea, but with netbeans. i need help urgently... please help... need this help in like a day... HELP!!!

Thanks everyone!!!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Netbeans Help

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Netbeans Help

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:29 AM

Hi System89, welcome, well if you show us some code.... maybe we could see what the problem is. Have you used a listener for the button, have you override the method of the listener?
I can only guess this way...

This post has been edited by PennyBoki: 28 September 2007 - 07:29 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• code.rascal
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:22 AM

Why don't you google for a netbeans tutorial? They have very high quality on their website, too. If you really need this information so badly, I would be surprised if you didn't find it by now.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:12 AM

id upload code but i dont have any code to upload.. im creating a program with database connectivity but i am un able to change windows. what i want is a GUI that has a few options on it. then when a click on a button a new window will appear with text fields or what have u on the screen. i can put all the methods on one GUI but i dont know how to change the menu completely.. i can do it using jOptionPane in jGrasp but cant get around this problem in netbeans.

Thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1