7 Replies - 700 Views - Last Post: 31 October 2014 - 09:00 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Just another introduction Hi =)

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi my name is Tomislav Ivanovic but ppl just call me Toma or Tomzi,and i come from Belgrade,Serbia and i'm 22.

I dont have any special music taste i kinda like electronic music for gaming such as Psy,hard style,and DNB,but i grew up on heavy music and Hard Core is one of them and its not just music for me but a way of life!

I have alot of hobbies such as:
Skateboarding thing i really enjoy doing since i was a kid i just grew up on a board.
Traning for last 7 years all the primitive stuff:D...
In my spare time i read Mangas watch Animes though not that much lately since the lack of time but ah well.
I play video games basically my whole life first console i ever played was segamega drive ,first game i played on pc hmm i think it was Heretic or Hexen or something like that i was really young...
Played loads of games up till now but in last 10 years my main games were World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2.

Basically after that is where the programming part comes in cos i never had some sort of profession that i could call my own and enjoy doing it and make a living out of it, rearlly who dose it these days.
So not many things caught my attention till i decided that i'm gona do this till for the rest of my life like m doing the things that i listed above.Cos simply when i find something interesting and with tremendous amount ladders to climb it gives me the trill and a giant urge to improve.
I started programming for about a year now attended some 1 year course i have some XP in C# and SQL and sadly thats about it sadly but i really wish to improve cos really have huge ambitions to one day when im older and my reflexes for games go numb to simply make a team for development and crate some sort of competitive game or a mmo , but thats a long way to go =) i have to do loads of homework first.
I am looking forward to learn other languages as well such as Java ,php and Python.But first i gota master the things i started

For favorite Quotes hmm i guess:
"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions"

"No Single thing is perfect by itself.That's why we're born to attract other things to make up for what we lack.

And if i had 1 superhuman power hmm i think it would be to be able to use 98% of humans brain =D

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Just another introduction Hi =)

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Just another introduction Hi =)

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

Welcome to DIC, Shaddar! Hope you find the extra information you need here. Also, I play WoW as well. I also plan on going into game design/creation. Glad to have you here!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

Hey,thanks!I hope so as well i wonder though whats the fastest way to improve and to practice (it doesn't matter if you spend 10 hours or 5 hours in front of a pc but how to spend them most efficiently) like in wow when you had ppl in vanila that lvl so fast and you have no clue how but they just know exactly what to spend their time on .
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:44 AM

I know what you mean! I usually just spend my time on forums and try to think of different challenges for myself to do whether it be programming in the language I know best or the one I'm just learning. By the way, have you gotten the new expansion? I prebought it mainly for the boost.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

Thats a good way ,thanks !I'm currently working on a database for Archeage trying to create some sort of Auctioner.

Naaah all my friends are like man this will be the best expansion this will be the best ever!...And i simply dont want to go there again i have a 85 mage a 85 monk and prolly something else that i dont even know so if i ever wanted to play any other class accept my main its there...

And i have 500 days of play time on my Warrior :< and the sad part is i had like 380 in the end of wotlk ..
I Cata was really bad even though i played and mop well it just sickens me that they change my class all the time.
I enjoy doing arenas most and it simply frustrates me when they nerf my class for no reason or ofc they do find a reason and then they buff it back.

So if i am going to play wow im gona wait for first 2 seasons to pass at least till they fix the balance with them self's and stuff like that.

And thats the reason im just playing starcraft 2 and hots atm cos i dont need to rely on anyone and i dont need to think that they will mess with my class cos things are always the same in SC. Not to mention that pushes my skill as a player to my wary own limit.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

I love ArcheAge. It's one of my favorite games to play right now.

With WoW, I hated Cata as well. Worst expansion they've made. But WoD is supposed to completely change the WoW world apparently. I don't know if you've heard, but they're implementing a new island off the coast of Draenor that is just PvP. So there's no escaping the PvP aspect on that island. Of course, because Blizzard loves adding new currencies, they added a completely offset currency for just that island. But yeah, the amount they nerf classes is crazy, especially at the beginning. I usually don't play at the beginning of a new expansion for that reason.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

ArcheAge is lovely game i stop'd playing it cos i started seeing it as a part time job ,better just to focus on something that requires less attention + more time to code!
Atm im trying to make some sort of ah mini program which will have a graph and is able to show you statistic of the prices going down and up since the last time you entered the ah.

UUu that island thing sounds cool just the way it should be old EPL!
But i dont know they ruined the game so many times so ill just sit this one out till i find it worth it and not runing in blindly.
Btw got a HOTS alpha key few days ago!Did you check how it looks?

Nice tactic with the expansion took me 10 years to figure that out hahaha
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:00 AM

HOTS looks awesome! I can't wait until it's full release.

I agree with about not running in blindly on WoW. After Cata came out, I didn't raid or do much grinding to get the best gear because it seemed useless. Especially after LFR came out. That just made a bunch of raiders butthurt.

That's cool about the mini program. I might have to look into making my own version of that.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1