Need Specific Project Ideas

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 2264 Views - Last Post: 15 February 2015 - 11:37 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need Specific Project Ideas

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:01 AM

Before anyone says anything, Yes I got the project Idea book!

I am looking for a specific project idea that involves C#\HTML\Jquery\AJAX and Classes? <-- "The question"

But I can't really find one, well one that my teacher really agree's with. Picky a bit if you ask me.

(I don't know if I can be anymore question Detailed then this....)
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need Specific Project Ideas

• Xamarin Cert. Dev.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need Specific Project Ideas

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

Then ask the picky teacher for a list of acceptable projects rather than have us suggest 500 and you reply "No, he won't approve that"

Frankly I've always felt that anyone that can't think of a project is walking through life with blinders on. Look around. Find a need. Are you into photography, weather, car races... I'm sure something in your hobby interest should spring to mind. What about how you can't walk into a barber or insurance agency without hearing "Oh, the program is slow or crashed": Sounds like a project idea to me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

Have you tried to google 'web project'? There are infinite amount of projects and you have not provided any sort of limitations on that.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:32 AM

View PosttlhIn`toq, on 15 February 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

Then ask the picky teacher for a list of acceptable projects rather than have us suggest 500 and you reply "No, he won't approve that"

Frankly I've always felt that anyone that can't think of a project is walking through life with blinders on. Look around. Find a need. Are you into photography, weather, car races... I'm sure something in your hobby interest should spring to mind. What about how you can't walk into a barber or insurance agency without hearing "Oh, the program is slow or crashed": Sounds like a project idea to me.

I can't do something that interests me since the beginning of the course its never been anything but what may please the teacher. Any project that fits the line of what I said above will work just going by name of project doesn't mean it contains everything that I said above..

I didn't search google, I guess that should have been my second option instead of rushing to my third.

Frankly I would Love to get an A or A+ this time but it never will happen, so if I can find a project that will get me a B atleast then I can get a final grade of 80+%.......
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Xamarin Cert. Dev.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

None of us are telepathic and will know what your teacher will approve. You see the guy every day: If you can't figure out what will make him happy then how the frak would we be any better at it?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

Agreed. Check out the project lists provided, or perhaps try and narrow the scope.

Project lists:

Project Ideas

Martyr2 Mega Project List
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1