2 Replies - 244 Views - Last Post: 05 May 2015 - 05:05 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey there!

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:49 PM

Hey dream.in.code! I'm a 17 year old male currently a senior in highschool and since I was about 11 I wanted to get into computer programming. So here I am now, trying to start. One problem I'm having is that I have no idea what language to learn or what field to go in... Could anyone break down what field each language is for? Are there any people here that I could message if I had a question? Thanks guys! Hope I didn't break any of the rules by asking those questions here... Don't really know what part of the forum I would ask them in.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey there!

#2 modi123_1   User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hey there!

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:53 PM

Welcome! There 's a pinned thread in the software dev forum on first languages.

Http://www.dreaminco...uage-conundrum/

As for asking questions I would advocate looking at the first few pages of the forum you think your topic fits and see if someone has asked it. If not then start a post so everyone can help!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Hey there!

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:05 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

View Postilikeberrypie, on 30 April 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

Hey dream.in.code!

Hello "I like berry pie". :) Welcome.

Are there any people here that I could message if I had a question?

The usual way is searching around the forum or the internet for the answer, and whether that fails, then post your question. This forum is very active and it's likely that any question you may have have been answered before. Actually, only one topic I wanted to know about was missing from the forum, and thus I posted a question. For the rest of them, I have found my answers on my own either by reading my documentation or by searching.

Thanks guys! Hope I didn't break any of the rules by asking those questions here... Don't really know what part of the forum I would ask them in.

I don't think you broke any rule.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageEnjoy your stay!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1