2 Replies - 584 Views - Last Post: 27 July 2015 - 11:08 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Parallax Scrolling not working for my custom PHP Website

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:54 PM

I am developing a Custom CMS Based Website in PHP, But I am facing some problems The Parallax scrolling is not working well. http://kreativemines.com/

But If I click on http://kreativemines.com/index.php file, it works well, I am not sure what is the exact problem there. So any one can help me to solve this issue???/

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Parallax Scrolling not working for my custom PHP Website

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Parallax Scrolling not working for my custom PHP Website

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:35 AM

When I load those pages in Opera I see the exact same thing, with no parallax. In Opera I use AdBlock and Ghostery to block most third-party content. When I try your site in Firefox it looks like you're loading a lot of external content (shareaholic.com, viglink.com, cti.w55c.net, scorecardresearch.com, ads.yahoo.com, analytics.twitter.com, dpm.demdex.net, sharethis.com, owneriq.net, adadvisor.net, nexac.com, rlcdn.com, agkn.com, doubleclick.net, etc) and the page never appears because one of the third-party sites doesn't respond. It looks like you're also pulling in a Facebook API but I see an error on the console that you have an invalid application ID. If I check the console in Opera then I see several error messages that look like they might be a problem with jQuery.

That page structure is seriously messed up. I see you trying to include different versions of jQuery 4 different times, which is going to cause problems because each time you do that it's going to overwrite plugins and whatever else. Only include a single version of jQuery, and only do it once. Also, your HTML structure is all over the place. You have multiple head sections, multiple body sections, meta tags in the body, etc. It's kind of a wonder that the page displays correctly at all. I recommend you start by validating your page and fixing the HTML validation errors, then getting your Javascript code under control.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Parallax Scrolling not working for my custom PHP Website

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:08 PM

Thanks!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1