3 Replies - 500 Views - Last Post: 13 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello everyone! :)

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:34 AM

Hello everyone, I hope to learn while I'm here and maybe help others with their programming problems when I'm more experienced. As of this post I know a good amount of Python and a fair amount of C++.

So hello everyone! :D (I hope you guys are nicer than the people at Stackoverflow, another topic for another day perhaps....)
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello everyone! :)

• Engineering ● Software
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello everyone! :)

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Welcome ! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:19 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code geos59! Glad to have you hear. I know we can always use some more experts over in the Python forum. If you have any questions, be sure to post your code along with your question and error messages and we will do what we can to offer our assistance. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

Posted ImagePosted Imagegeos59

View Postgeos59, on 30 August 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

Hello geos59. Welcome.

I hope to learn while I'm here and maybe help others with their programming problems when I'm more experienced. As of this post I know a good amount of Python and a fair amount of C++.

Cool. I'm learning C++ myself. I'm now diving into a programming problem much more advanced than the place I stand on in OOP. Maybe a good challenge to compare what I'm doing bad as I continue. You know, I'm studying on my own.

So hello everyone! :D/> (I hope you guys are nicer than the people at Stackoverflow, another topic for another day perhaps....)

Most definitely, here people are nice. Stackoverflow seems to have a bad reputation. It comes up on almost every search I do on Google, and I see how people behave there. A good resource to read, but not a good place to subscribe to.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageEnjoy your stay!

This post has been edited by Betsemes: 13 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1