2 Replies - 978 Views - Last Post: 13 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hosting a second domain on my Godaddy account ?

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:52 AM

Hello,

It's been a while since I've done any web dev and I'm having to get back into it for a project. Anyway I have 2 domains Ive purchased, lets say these are as follows:

www.webdomain1.com
www.webdomain2.com

At the moment www.webdomain1.com is hosted from my Godaddy account fine, you can visit it and all works great. How do I host my second www.webdomain2.com domain from the same hosting account ?

I have a deluxe hosting package and I've done this before so I know its possible with my account, I've just forgot how. The Godaddy documentation on this is terrible.

Thanks,
J

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hosting a second domain on my Godaddy account ?

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hosting a second domain on my Godaddy account ?

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:49 AM

The only way that I am familiar with setting up hosting an apache server to answer for more than one domain per ip is done through Apache vhost configuration. If you are using an admin panel, this is going to be specific to GoDaddy. Since you are paying for the delux hosting package, I would suggest calling their customer support. You'll get an answer a lot faster (it is what you are paying for, after all) from them, then you will from us.

** Moving to web servers & hosting **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hosting a second domain on my Godaddy account ?

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

Try checking if you hosting plan supports multi domain hosting account. if so, you can easily add new site using your Godaddy control panel and mapped your second domain with it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1